Proposing//Camren

Lauren POV

Today I woke up feeling happy but nauseous. Today was the day I was going to propse to my the love of my life and girlfriend of five years Camila Cabello.

I was really really nervous. I got out of bed and got dressed and went downstairs to wait for the girls to come over. They already knew about the plan and they even helped me set it up.

Someone knocked on the door and in came the girls.

"Hey Laur" they all said

"Hey guys"

"Are you nervous" Dinah asked

"Yea what if she doesn't like it or what if she says" I said suddenly feeling more nervous than ever

"Lo trust me she loves you and won't say no" Ally said trying to reassure me.

I took a deep breath in. " Ok does everyone know the plan"

"Yes we know the plan Mila is going to be fine with us she won't expect a thing now stop wasting time and go" Dinah said pushing me out the door and closing the door.

I stood outside my door taking a deep breath and wiping my sweaty hands on my pants. Here goes nothing. I made my way to my car and to the beach where I would be proposing.
I decided to rent out the beach to clear ourselves of paparazzi and fans.

The girls and our music careers blew up a couple of years ago and we became one of the biggest bands out topping the charts with numerous songs. We were very rich and successful right now and was in the midst of recording our sixth album.

This was the perfect time for me to propose since we would not be touring and doing a lot of shows. Meaning we could relax for a while and enjoy our engagement.

Once I got to the the beach I made my way to where everything was set up. I lit the candles up and sat at the table practice what I was going to say until Camila came.

Camila POV

I was woken up from my phone vibrating. It was a text from Dinah.

Dinah: Get up and get ready

Me: Why? We don't have to be in the studio today

Dinah: Hoii because I said so now get your lazy ess up we will be there in 15 minutes

I decided to get up and get ready. I got in the shower and put on some shorts and a white shirt to go along with it . I walked downstairs and sat on the couch to watch tv until she came.

Ten minutes I heard the door up and Dinahs loud mouth.

"MILA ARE YOU UP"

"In here dianh"

I heard several footsteps coming towards the living room and saw Normani, Ally, and Dinah.

"Hey what are all you guys doing here"

"We came to hang out" Mani said

"Ok....."

"Well lets go we don't want to be late" Dinah said

"Late for what?"

"Oh you don't worry your pretty little head"

With that the girls led me to the car

"Guys where are we going"

"Its a secret we can't tell sorry" Ally said

After about five minutes I spoke up again.

"Can I please known where we're going" I whined

"We are not telling you so you mine as well just sit back and enjoy the ride"

"Fine" I groaned and slumped back in my seat

After about ten minutes of driving we finally arrived.

"We're here" Mani announced

I looked out of the window and saw we were at the beach.

"Um why are we at the beach" I asked really confused

"Its for us to known and you to find out" Dinah said smirking.

"Here put on this dress" All said handing me a black dress and some heels to go with it.

I was even more confused but I put it on anyway. Once I put on my clothes the girls told me to follow a path down to the beach.

Once I got to the beach I was shocked beyond words. There was a small round table with chairs across from each other and candles lit at the table with rose pedals on it. What it even better was that the sun was just beginning to sat and Lauren was standing right in the midst of it all.

"You did all this for me" I asked teary eyed

"Of course I did babe now lets sit down and eat" Lauren pulled our my chair before sitting down in her own.

A chef came out and sat down our food.

"Wow Laur you really went all" I said chuckling

"Hey what can I say only the best for my girl"

After that we ate in silence just enjoying each other presence and only chatting here and there.

"Thanks for the dinner Laur it great"

"No problem"

"Wow just look at the sunset it's beautiful"
I was sitting behind the sun so I had to turn around to see.

I turned around to look. I Started to turn back around.

"Wow it is bea-"

Lauren POV

I quickly got out my seat and got on one knee pulling out the 24 karat diamond ring.

"Wow it is bea-" Camila stopped short to what she was saying and put her hand over her mouth knowing what was about to happen

Ok here goes nothing. I took her hands and started talking.

"Camila I love you so much these last five years that we have been together has been amazing. The moment I saw you on The X Factor I knew I had to have you for myself and call you mine and thats exactly what I did. Even when we went through rough patches you stayed by my side and I always will want you by my side whether it's traveling together or just waking up to you everyday next to you. I love you so much Karla Camila Cabello Estrabo with all
my heart. Will you do the honor of making me the luckiest girl alive and marrying me?"

"Yes yes" she said while crying a little.

I smiled and put the diamond covered ring on her finger and pulled her into a kiss.

"I love you babe"

"I love you too fiancé"

After that we headed home and cuddled together.Since we were pretty famous word would get out about the engagement rather quickly so we decided to say it ourselves before anyone else did.

"How do you think we should tell them babe" Camz asked

"Hmm how about a twitter post"

We both got on twitter and started typing our tweet.

@CamilaCabello97: She liked it and she put a ring on it. #💍

@LaurenJauregui: Camila Jauregui sounds perfect to me #💍

After tweeting that with the other girls retweeting it the fans went wild. We both chuckled before putting our phones down and going to sleep.

"Goodnight Camz I love you"

"Goodnight Lol, I love You too"

..............................................................

Don't forget to vote and comment!!