In Love with my Best Friend//Norminah

Normani POV

I was sitting on a plane heading to California from Texas. We were heading back to Cali to record some music for our new album so we had a little break from performing at a lot of places.

All the girls had taken their flights the day before except me and Dinah since she already lived in Cali.

To pass some of the time I plugged in my headphones and listened to some music.
After a while I got bored and decided to take a nap which failed in my attempts to do so.

I was to excited to see the girls and I really missed them. One girl out of the group stood out the most in who I wanted to see and her name was Dinah-Jane Hansen.

Me and her have always been the closest in the group since the X Factor days and I always felt a special connection between the two of us.

Throughout the years of us being in the group I developed a crush and soon fell in love with her. I was head over heels in love with Dinah but I would never tell her that because I didn't to ruin our friendship that we had and she was my best friend.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the pilot saying that we were about to land. I was so deep in thought that time passed just like that.

Once the plane landed I grabbed my things and headed to where the girls were going to be waiting for me.

Dinah POV

The girls and I were waiting for Normani to get off the plane so we could go back to the house we would be staying at while working on our album.

I was really excited to see Mani because I really missed her and had a not so little crush on her. I was more of a I was in love with her.

I was brought out of my thoughts by loud high pitched screams. I looked up and saw Mani coming our way. She looked so pretty that all I can do was stare at her.

"I missed you so much Mani" Ally said hugging her tight.

"I missed you Allycat"

"MANI" Camila screamed giving her on of her famous koala hugs.

"Hey Mila" Mani said chuckling a little.

After Mani gave Lauren a hug. I came up to her next to give her one.

"Hey babe" I whispered only so she could her hugging her as tightly as possible.

"Hey babygirl" Mani said hugging me just as tightly. We always called each other names like that so it was normal.

" I really missed you while you were away"

" I missed you to Dinah"

We stood there for a good minute just hugging each other until pulling apart to catch up with the other girls.

Once we caught up with them we walked a little bit behind them holding hands. Once we reached outside there were few paparazzi and fans there so we stopped to take pictures and sign autographs for them.

Once we finished we got inside the van with Ally in the front, Camila and Lauren in the middle and me and Mani in the back.

"Ok everyone we have to pick who we are sharing rooms with" Ally said.

"Me and Mani will share a room together" I said to ally while locking my hand with Mani. She was tired so she put her head on my shoulder and started dozing off.

Lauren and Camila decided to share a room together while Ally had one to herself. Once we made it to the house we all decided to call it a night since we were all pretty tired.

Mani was too tired to walk by herself so I carried her upstair to our room. After we made it to our room we both showered and on pjs.

I showered first and sat on the end of the bed waiting for Mani to come out of the shower so we could cuddle together.

Mani came out the bathroom with just a tank top and tight booty shorts that fit oh so perfectly on her. I event started zone out.

"DINAH" Normani yelled trying to get my attention causing me to fall of the bed and onto the floor.

I got up and glared at her while she laughed at me.

"You think thats funny"

"I was trying to get your attention" she said while still laughing.

"Ok I see how it is" With that I started to tickle her.

"Di-Dinah Im sorry"

"Tell me I'm the bestest best friend ever"

"Ok ok you're the bestest best friend ever"

After she said that I stopped tickling her but stayed in my position I was in which was me straddling her waist.

We both realized the position we were in and I'm pretty sure she saw the blush that was creeping up my face. The room went awkward silent. We were just staring at each other and our faces were inches apart.

My eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips and I saw her eyes do the same thing to me. Once I looked up back at her I saw her already looking back at me.

We stayed like this for a few seconds until I started leaning in. Just as our lips were about to touch I looked back up her to see her nod in approval.

That was all I needed to smash our lips together. As soon as our lips touched It felt like millions sparks went through my body and felt like I was on cloud nine. We started the kiss of slowly before picking up the pace.

Her tongue swiped across my lips asking for entrance in which I granted. Her tongue explored all of my mouth and I let out a small moan. Soon we were both fighting for dominance in which I lost.

We pulled away once air became necessary and rested our foreheads against each other trying to calm our breathing. The only thing I could think of was WoW. Once our breathing came under control I decided to speak up.

"I love you Mani I really do"

The thing she said next made my heart flutter a little inside just knowing she felt the same way about me.

"And I love you too Dinah"

After that we got into bed and cuddled up against each other.

"Night Mani"

"Goodnight babygirl" Mani said while placing soft kisses on my neck.

I could barely go to sleep because I was so excited. Only one thought was stuck in my head.

I just got the girl of my dreams.

..............................,...........................................
A little Norminah for Dinah's birthday today. She's finally 18!! They grow up so fast.

Also Don't forget to vote and comment