Disney World//Dinah

Y/n Pov.

"Dj....Dj wake up" I said nudging Dinah so she would wake up

"Mmmm" she mumbled

"Wake up babygirl"

"Why" She whined

"Because I wanna take you somewhere"

The girls and I were in Orlando, Florida because they had a show here the day before and now they hand two days off.

Since we were here I bought tickets to take Dj and I to Disney World. She always wanted to go so I thought why not.

"You better had woken me up for a good reason "Dinah grumble while sitting up.

"Trust me babe its gonna be good. Now get up and go take a shower and get dressed.

Dinah got out if the bed grumbling as she made her way to the bathroom

"Oh and wear something comfy" I called out before she shut the door.

Thirty minutes later Dinah came out
In a white t shirt, some jeans and some grey converse on.

"Ready to go babe" she nooded while grabbing
her phone and we waled out of the hotel room

"Can you please tell me where we're going babe" dinah asked

"Nope it's a surprise babygirl and I promise you will love it"

We madd our way outside and into the car. Dinah kept asking where we were going but eventually stopped asking when we I turned some music on.

"Say hey babe" Dinah said pointing her phone at me probably on snapchat

"Hey"

"Y/n is being mean to me and won't tell me where we are going" Dinah said pouting at her phone.

"She will know soon and she will love it"

After Dinah took some pictures she put her phone away. We were getting closer to Disney World so she could probably guess where we were going now.

"OMB BABE ARE WE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD" she asked

"Yep we sure are"

"You are the best" she said kissing my cheek

After we found a parking spot we went up front and got on the train to take us into the park.

Throughout the day we ended up going to Animal Kingdom , Epcot, and

A few people noticed Dinah but they left her alone for the most part after getting a picture.

By time it was the end of the day Dinah was pretty tired so I carried her to the car. When we got into the hotel room I carried Dinah to our hotel room and placed her on the bed snuggling up to her witched caused her to wake up.

"Hey babe did you have fun today"

"I did it was one of the best days ever"

"I'm glad you thought soo...I love you"

"I love you to baby"

.............................................................................

And another one done but yea its kinda short and sorry that it's taking so long to update but school has been overwhelming. But I may have a Christmas one up.

Don't forget to vote and comment to tell me what you think

~xoxo