Lap Dance//Normani

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the floor tiredly watching my girlfriend of two years dancing in front of the big mirror that was on the wall. Me and Mani own this dance studio and have been dancing all day trying to come up with some dances.

We met three years ago when I came into the dance studio one day and saw Mani dancing. I was impressed by her dancing so I came into the room and watched her dance until she noticed me standing there. We became friends from there then soon started dating.

As I was saying I was watching Mani dance since I was too tired to dance anymore. She was dancing to slow motion and let me to you it was the sexiest thing ever.

The way her hips moved to the song. The way her body rolled to the song. It was very intoxicating . It was like I was paralyzed. The only thing I could focus on was the way her body moved.

I was so into her dancing that I didn't hear even heat her calling my name.

"Y/N"

"Huh" I said coming out of my daze.

"Did you not hear me calling you all this time"

" No sorry babe I was to focused on you dancing" I said chuckling

"Yea I noticed. You were drooling a bit" she said causing me to pout.

" get up babe I wanna show this new dance" she said walking towards me.

"But babe I'm so tired"

"C'mon you'll love it. It will all be worth it." She said pulling me up of the floor.

I groaned as she guided me to the middle of the floor.

"Its totally going to be worth it Y/n" Mani said seductivly while pushing play on the remote. Partition started playing in the background.

As the song played Mani walked in front of me and told me to put my hands on her waist which I happily did.

She moved all the back into me pressing her back against my front leaving no space in between us.

"Uh babe..."

"Shh just enjoy babe" she said looking at me through the mirror smirking causing me to gulp.

With that she started grinding up against me going up and down moving her all around against me.

I pulled her closer if that was possibly enjoying the feeling. My breathing started to pick up as I was getting more turned on by the seconds and my heart was beating very fast.

I moaned softly as she started grinding a bit harder in to my front. She turned around to face me with me still holding her waist a kissed me.

The kiss was filled with so much passion. She started the kisses slow and and picked up the pace as the kiss was getting intense.

She swiped her tongue across my bottom lips asking for entrance in which I granted. As soon as I parted my lips her tongue explored every inch of my mouth causing me to moan in her mouth.

She started to pull away but bit my lips as she was pulling away causing me to moan again.

Once she pulled away she stared into my eyes and I noticed her eyes darken meaning she was just as turned on as I was.

She kissed me again only pushing me back a little this time. She continued pushing me until the back of my knees came in contact with the couch that was in the room.

She pushed onto the couch and straddled my waist. She pulled away and started grinding into me to the song that was still playing while I placed my hands on her waist running them up and down her sides and over her butt.

She lowered her head and began placing kisses on my neck and collarbone leaving hickeys as she went grazing her teeth and biting my neck as she went.

I moaned loudly as she found my sweet spot and she bit down again harder with her teeth before massaging the new bruise with her tongue.

She pulled away from my neck and started giving me a lap dance causing me to groan and moan every time she out extra pressure on my front. She turned back around to me and brung her head to my ear as she started singing along with the song while still giving grinding into me.

Take all of me
I just want to be the girl you like
The kind of girl you like
Take all of me

She sung sexily in my ear biting and licking my earlobe in the process. She pulled away and got up from my lap going into the middled of the floor as she started dancing again to the song. She started rolling her hips and started doing sexy dance moves on the floor.

I watched from the couch not being able to move and not wanting to blink to miss a second of the show she was giving me. The only thing I could focus on was her only hearing the music faintly in the background

Private show with the music blastin'
He likes to call me peaches when we get this nasty
Red wine drip filth talk that trash
Chauffeur eavesdropping tryin' not to crash

She started walking back to me and sat back down on my lap pulling me into a very passionate kiss that was filled with love and lust for us desperately wanting each other.

After A few minutes we pulled away when breathing became necessary. After our breathing calmed down I decided to speak up.

"I love you Mani"

"I love you to baby" she said while pushing me down on the couch and going on top of me straddling my waist while the music still played.

Take all of me
I just want to be the girl you like, the girl you like,
The kinda girl you like is right here with me
Right here with me

I layed on the couch and let her take all of me without even putting up a fight. There was only on thing I could think about.

This was totally worth it

............................................................

Did you guys see what I did there with worth it. I hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote!!😄😄