Coming out to parents//Ally

Y/N POV

Currently me and Ally were cuddled up on the couch watching some tv show that I was barely paying attention to. Ally and I have been dating for about 5 months now but no one knew about it except the girls since we al live together and it would be impossible to keep it a secret. . I was on of the girls act for the reflection tour and me and Ally hit it of quickly. One night she came to my hotel room crying about how Troy cheated on her. We ended up confessing to each other and soon I asked to be my girlfriend.

At first we were both a little hesitant to tell our parents but I was ready to tell but Ally wasn't. I was willing to wait for for Ally to be ready to tell because I knew the pressure she had on her. I just wanted our parents to know badly .

"Y/n did you hear anything I just said"
Ally said snapping me out of my trance.

"Huh what did you say Ally"

"I said I think I'm ready to tell our parents about us"

"Are you sure I don't want to feel like I'm pressuring you to do so" I said trying to hide the excitement that I was feeling.

"Yes Y/n I want to do this"

"Ok how bout we go first thing tomorrow morning" I said kissing her lips.

"Ok"

We cuddled up on the couch since we didnt feel like moving and started drifting off to sleep.

"I love you babe" I said while kissing her forehead. I didnt get a reply back so I thought she was sleep.

"I love you to Y/n" she said just above a whisper.

.............................................................................

Ally POV

I woke with a body pressed against the back of me. I turned around and saw Y/n snoring slightly. She looked so peaceful sleeping. Before I knew it I was outlining her face. After a while she started to wake up.

Her eyes fluttered open and her big green eyes met mine. "Good Morning Y/n"

"Good Morning babygirl" she said in her oh so sexy morning voice.

I pressed my lips to hers for a quick kiss.

"Are you ready for today"

I looked down and started playing with her fingers. "Im a little nervous"

"Why are you nervous"

"Im scared that they won't accept us and won't be happy"

"Ally there is nothing to worried about. Im sure both of our parents would"

I was still nervous so I didn't say anything back.

"Babe there no need to be nervous ok I'll be right by your side the whole time ok" she said while giving me a kiss to reassure me.

"Ok"

"Lets go get ready ok"

I nodded. We both texted our parents telling them we were stopping by and told them that we had something to tell them.

We both got showered and dressed and was ready to head out of the door. We already told the girls that we were about to tell our parents so they knew where we were going.

"Good luck guys I hope everything turns out well" Dinah said with the other girls nodding their heads in agreement.

"Thanks guys".

"You ready to go babe" I only nodded becoming nervous again.

Y/n took my hand leading the way to the car. When we got in the car Y/n took my hand and started rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb. She continued to do this the whole way to her parents house.

"You ready to do this babe"

"Mmhhmm"

Y/n and I got out of the car and we headed toward her door. A couple of seconds after knocking the door opened showing her sister Taylor.

"Hey guys" Taylor said pulling us into hugs

"Hey squirt where's mom and day"

"They're in the kitchen. What are you guys here for"

"We're finally telling them about me and Ally"

Taylor also knew about us dating but we told her not to tell anybody. "Omg finally"

We laughed and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey mom, hey dad" Y/n said pulling her parents into a hug

"Hello Ally" Y/n mom said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Y/p/n"

"So what did you guys wanna talk to us about" Her dad questioned.

"Uh how about we sit down first" Y/n suggest

"Ok whats going on here" her mom said obviously confused by our nervous state.

"Uhhh well the thing is that um Ally and I are...dating"

After Y/n said that they just sat there with shocked expressions on there face.

"How long have you guys been dating" Her dad said finally speaking up

"Um for about five months now" Y/n said smiling

"Five months!!! Why didn't you tell us this sooner" Her mom asked finally recovering from her shocked state.

"We were scared that you wouldn't accept us"

"Well of course we accept you honey"

Y/n mom said standing up and pulling us in for a final hug.

"Thanks for the support guys"

After talking about our relationship a little more we headed over to my parents house. We both got out pf the car and headed to the front door. My mom opened the door and let us in after pulling us into hugs.

"Hey mom and dad"

"Hi honey what was the big thing that you and Y/n here had to tell us.

We sat on the couch with me and Y/n on one couch and my mom and dad on the other.

"So what is it honey"

"Uh well you see here me and Y/n are dating and have been for a few months now" I said looking down not wanting to se there facial expressions.

After a moment of silence I looked up to see my mom and dad smirking at each other.

"We knew it" They both yelled at the same time.

"But how" Y/n asked just as confused as I was.

"Well we noticed how close you and Y/n got and you guys would always share a room when you and the rest of the girls went places." My mom said

"So are you guys ok with us being together"

"We are more than ok sweetie. I see how Y/n treats you and I am totally fine with it" My dad said

We stayed a little longer and talked some more before finally leaving.

"See babe I told you everything was going to be ok" Y/n said grabbing my hand

" I love you did you know that"

"I love you to baby" she said kissing me before driving off back to our house.

.............................................................................

How did you guys like it. Don't forget to vote and comment and thanks for the 1k reads!!