"All I know is that he's Zadavia's evil brother." Patch told his mate.

"Wait, that sword... It can't be." Akito said.

"What's wrong, Bro?" Vincent snuck to Akito's side with an evil smirk.

"How did you guys get Deuce here?" Akito glared.

"Oh, he's just here to settle some unfinished business..." Vincent smirked as he looked to the train as the Loonatics floated over it and saw Deuce himself.

"I'm so glad Jenny isn't here to see you like this, Vincent." Estelle said.

"She'll get over it..." Vincent scoffed with an eye roll.

"What's happened to you?" Estelle asked.

"THIS!" Vincent punched her in the face with no hesitation.

Estelle grunted and fell back, holding her cheek.

"Now you've gone too far!" Eloise glared at her cousin.

"She's right, Vincent." Akito added in.

"Cry me a river..." Vincent sounded very uncaring. "You brought this out on yourself, Akito.'

"What did I do?" Akito asked.

Vincent glared harshly with simmering eyes. "You were born."

"That's going way too far, bro." Akito said.

"What of it?" Vincent scoffed. "You think you're hot stuff 'cuz you're more like Dad than I am... I wanted to be special, I thought I was just a normal kid and if I tried a little harder, I could make something of myself, but no, I was kidnapped after I was born, I lived on the streets, I wasn't even sure if I was gonna live to see puberty, but you got to live with Mom and Dad, have a normal life, and be as STRONG as Dad!"

"So basically, you're putting all of your anger out on Akito?" Patch asked.

"Yes, because he deserves it and after I'm through, people will finally know me and love me..." Vincent glowered. "I hope you enjoyed your birthday today, Akito, because after I'm done, it'll also be your last day of existence."

"No, it won't." Akito glared.

"Yes, it will, and there's not a thing you can do to stop me..." Vincent snarled.

"GUARDIAN STRIKE SWORD, ATTACK!" Ace called as he drew out his own sword.

Deuce started to shoot his gun as Ace dodged the blasts with his sword. Rupes gave him a helping hand as he played his cosmic guitar. Akito came to Ace's side to help him out.

"Great to see ya had time away from the family reunion, kid." Ace weakly joked.

"Trust me, it wasn't that great." Akito joked back, drawing out his sword as well.

"Great, I get two for the price of one." Deuce smiled darkly and shot at the male bunny and the young hero boy.

"Deuce, so glad to see you again, how are you?" Akito asked sarcastically.

"Oh... I'm having a BLAST!" Deuce said before attempting to shoot at him again.

"Yikes!" Akito grunted, then took out his sword and deflected the laser blast. "Phew..."

"Nice reflexes." Captain Planet complimented his nephew.

"Thanks..." Akito panted. "Why aren't you with Zadavia...?"

Vincent sneaked attacked on Captain Planet and where it actually turned out to be a Ditto. "What just happened...?" the now evil boy muttered to himself.