Ours(Harry Potter Love Story)

When I was younger I saw

My daddy cry and and curse at the wind

He broke his own heart and I watched as he tried to reassemble it

And my mama swore that she would never let herself forget

And that was the day that I promised I'd never sing of love if it does not exist but darling

You are the only exception-

The only exception by Paramore

-------------------------------------------------

Prologue~

A strange man walks out of the shadows. At the same time a cat emerges from the shadows as well. However, it's no ordinary cat. For as the cat walks out and the man turns out all the lights on the street, the cat transforms from a cat to a woman. How this is possible you ask? Well, dear readers,the man is a wizard and the woman is a witch. Just then a flying motorcycle touches down onto the grass knocking a few things down along with it. "Ah Hagrid, so glad you made it here safely." Said the man to the giant looking man on the motorcycle. "'Ello Dumbledore, Minerva. They fell asleep 'bout 'alf way der. Poor little fellers. Lost almost everything. Especially Melodia." Said the giant named Hagrid. "Yes she's gone through the worst. Poor little child. Lost her parents, and we can't locate any other family members." said Minerva. "Yes. Normally, we would send the children without parents to an orphanage. But considering that they're so close, won't let go of each other, and won't be happy or safe without each other, we've decided it'd be best if they stayed together." Hagrid wailed. "It's okay Hagrid, it's not really goodbye. You'll see them again." And with that they placed the children in the basket on the foot step of number four, Privet Drive. And that was when this story really began. The story of Harry Potter and Melodia Neptunia.

----------------------------------------

I don't own Harry Potter, or anything from the Harry potter books. J.K. Rowling does, I just own Melodia Neptunia and any other characters that aren't from Harry Potter that may be in the story later on.

                        ~rainbow