19. H A P P Y

D E A N
I didn't know what was happening until I heard the doors being slammed open, loud footsteps rushing pass the room.

I was about to go congratulate Paige on her badass victory when I heard the footsteps.

I frowned, opening the door only to see the police running by.

What the hell was happening?

I stepped out, following them. My heart dropped as I saw Paige standing there, her body shaking with sobs as the cops handcuffed a man who I would assume is her father.

I wasted no time in hurrying over to her, embracing her and stroking my worn hands over her soft hair.

"Saraya, what happened? Are you okay?"

She nodded, looking up at me and smiling through her tears.

"For my whole life, I've hated that man. And now I've finally gotten rid of him. I'm more than okay, I'm over the moon."

I wiped her tears away with my thumb as she reached up, placing her pale hand on my arm.

"Jon?"

"What angel?"

"I'm HAPPY."

I let her words soak into my brain. She was finally truly happy. For once in her life, she had nothing to worry about.

"Paige, how did he get in here?"

"I have no idea. I walked through the curtain and all of a sudden, I was slammed into the wall and I dialed 911 while he was yelling at me."

The police asked Paige a few questions before leaving, telling me to take care of her.

After they left, she noticeably became more cheery.

"Alright well, I don't want to spend the rest of the night sulking. Let's celebrate! I mean, I did kind of steal the championship."

I chuckled at her brightness. Triple H was notified of what happened as were the other wrestlers.

"You put on a badass match babe. I'm so proud of you."

I snaked my arms around her waist, leaning closer to her.

"Just because of how amazing you are, you can look forward to a special treat tonight. Personally from Dean Ambrose."

Her breath caught in her throat and I knew her heart was going one thousand miles per hour.

I growled as she bit her lip, pulling the lip ring up.

"No biting your lip. Unless you want to be in the nude in front of all your co-workers."

Her jaw went slack as she heard my words.

She raised her eyebrow, tangling her fingers in my hair before tugging my head back as I hissed at the sudden pain.

"Last time I checked, I was the one in control Ambrose."