12. S A F E H A V E N

P A I G E
Suddenly everyone around me didn't seem so comforting.

I felt it. I felt the heavy glare of eyes burning into the back of my head. I had a pretty good guess of who it was.

I made it look normal as I nonchalantly glanced over Dean's shoulder. My stomach dropped as I was proved right.

It was HIM.

I shuddered in fear and avoided Dean's look of concern. I never wanted to see that man in my life, ever again.

"Paige, are you alright?"

My eyes followed him as he disappeared through the exit door and it still brought me no source of relief.

I averted my gaze to Dean's baby blues and desperately pried myself to smile.

"Yeah I'm fine."

I could tell he didn't believe me but he was never one to bother me for an answer in fear I'd get annoyed.

I let serenity wash over me for a couple seconds when his lips met mine and I melted into his grasp.

"I love you."

My heart never got tired of that statement as I curled further into his embrace.

"I love you too."

Dean left to go to his room and I made my way to catering where I saw Carmella.

"Leah, come over here and give your favorite glampire a hug!"

She squealed adorably and ran over, hugging me tight to her body.

After a bit, she pulled away, eyeing me up and down.

"Aye mami, you look amazing! You'd totally be my life partner in another life!"

I chuckled, reminding myself to hang out with her soon.

Dean won his match and as always, his opponent, Kevin Owens, tore his tank top up and his toned abs were on full display.

I felt a growl rise up in my throat as the women in the crowd went berserk.

"Sorry ladies, but this is all property of Paige."

I smirked at his arrogant Ambrose style and pride filled my chest. That's right you preying sharks, he's mine.

My smirk was immediately wiped off my face when my blood ran cold.

"Miss me princess?"

I stiffened, staring at Dean's face on the television. His voice brought memories back that I never wanted to remember.

I felt him press his body to my back and his filthy breath trailed down my neck.

"You've grown into a beautiful woman my sweet Paige."

I had to stay strong. The key was to never show your fear or let the initiative know that you were afraid.

"What the hell do you want?"