8. R E V O L U T I O N

P A I G E
Hearing Dean finally bloom from his shell of shyness was like a breath of fresh air.

I was not planning on doing what I did tonight.

I gave my body to Dean Ambrose.

I relished in his beauty as the moon's light brightened his face.

Tomorrow, we returned to Monday Night RAW. I was walking in head strong. I am the leader of this REVOLUTION.

I'll be damned if I let two Nicole and Brie take over. Don't get me wrong, we're friends but they tended to think they were better than me.

And no one is better than me.

They wanted to claim they started the Divas Revolution but in actuality, that began the first time that title was wrapped around my waist.

It wasn't long before the annoyingly loud shrill of my alarm rang throughout the hotel room.

Dean groaned, cuddling closer to me.

"I don't wanna get up."

My heart melted as he visibly pouted and stared at me with those baby blues I had grown to love.

"I know but we have to. Don't you want to get revenge on Kevin?"

His eyes twinkled in amusement at my statement.

"I know exactly what I want and she happens to be laying right beside me."

I grinned. I knew what he was trying to do. He was attempting to distract me in hopes I would lay in bed with him all day.

He leaned in for a kiss and I resisted the urge to burst into a fit of giggles when I dodged it and instead, he got a face full of pillow.

"Sorry babe. Get up! We got a show to run!"

RAW | BOISE, IDAHO | BACKSTAGE

"Paige, Steph wants you in her office."

I nodded at Dean's claim and followed the signs to her office.

I entered the room to see Seth sitting in one of the chairs and Stephanie standing behind her desk.

"Please, have a seat."

I complied in confusion and sat down in the maroon plush seat. Steph's eyes were dancing with mischief and I knew she was up to no good.

"What's this about?"

I had no patience for Stephanie McMahon, let alone any of the McMahons.

"Well, I guess I'll get to the point right away. Paige, I want to put you in a romantic storyline."

I could feel the rage bubbling up in my chest at the mention of that.

"With who?"

I questioned, teeth clenched.