15. A N I M A L S

D E A N
This was it.

The Royal Rumble was up next and my nerves were shot. Seth was entering as number one and I wished him luck even though I knew who the winner was.

"Good luck baby. I'll see you in there."

Roman kissed Seth and I smiled as I watched their love for one another become visible.

Their lips moved in sync until it was time for Seth to walk through the curtain. As Seth walked away, Roman stood there, still gazing at him with a permanent smile gracing his face.

I chuckled at his glazed over eyes. I walked up behind him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"You my friend, are whipped."

He snapped out of his trance, rolling his eyes playfully.

"And you aren't?"

I scoffed at his statement.

"Dean Ambrose is not whipped. I don't follow demands, I ignore them."

Just as I said that, Paige walked by with Carmella by her side and she stopped to see me.

"Hey babe."

I grinned as she wrapped her pale arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her.

I growled as I inhaled her scent and she smiled against my cheek.

"Someone's a little feisty. Don't worry babe, you'll get all of this tonight. Maybe."

Paige brushed her delicate lips over mine and I shivered. I was in awe of how she could get such a reaction out of me.

Every where she touched me, my skin tingled in response. I finally connected our lips, not being able to take it anymore.

Her fingers ran across my stubble, gently grazing over my skin.

I groaned as she pulled back, almost too soon. I resisted the urge to allow frustration take over but I fell victim as I visibly pouted.

She mocked me, jutting out her bottom lip.

"Does Dean want Paige?"

I nodded, still pouting at her while she talked back to me in a mimicking voice.

She began to lean in again, just barely kissing me before walking away again with Carmella.

She flipped her raven locks over her shoulder, blowing me a kiss as I groaned in annoyance.

I felt a strong hand grip my shoulder causing me to stumble slightly.

"And I'm the only one that's whipped?"

"Fine! I'm Paige's bitch, alright?"

He chuckled, bending over and slapping his knee. I whined as he was basically dying, falling into the floor, laughing.

I saw that Sheamus had entered as number two and AJ was up next.