4. A N G E L

P A I G E
I smiled, watching his chest rise up and down. The bags under his eyes stuck out like a sore thumb. I could tell he hadn't slept in a while.

I felt awful for lashing out on him. If I had known he got like this I would've never yelled at him.

He looked like a saint in the light of the moon. One of the most gorgeous men I had ever laid my eyes on.

Even in his sleep he frowned. Like something was constantly upsetting him. I immediately thought, that frown was because of me.

When I saw him hitting himself it's like every organ in my body screamed at me to stop him. He was calling himself a failure and blaming himself for everything.

I don't know why, but we've been surprisingly nice to one another within the past couple of hours. We've never gotten along.

Now I know what I was missing all this time. This beautiful angel in disguise, Dean Ambrose.

"Sleep well Dean. I'm sorry."

I kissed his forehead and felt his arm tighten around my waist and I chuckled. This felt right. Our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces. Almost like it was meant to be.

It wasn't long before I dozed off into a deep sleep. It was the most sleep I've gotten all week.

8 HOURS LATER
I was awakened by the sound of water running.

I took in my surroundings, noticing I was still in Dean's room. The sun shined brightly into the room, blinding me.

I wanted to leave but I wasn't sure if he was okay yet. There was no way in hell I was leaving him if he still wasn't calm. Even if I didn't like him that much.

I sat up, the covers falling into a heap over my abdomen. The water was still running so I decided I'd leave a note.

'To Dean,
I'll be back. I'm just going to get my things from room. You don't have to explain what happened exactly last night and we don't have to talk about it. Be good while I'm gone.
- Paige
P.S. You're kind of adorable when you sleep ;)'

Why would I say that? Why would I even think of him in that way? I couldn't possibly. I scratched it out heavily with the pen, examining it and making sure you couldn't see it.

It didn't do a very good job so I crossed my fingers he wouldn't see it.

I tumbled out of the bed after noting the sheets smelled like him. Almost like a woodsy scent.

I took Dean's room card off the bedside table and left the room, going to mine.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I walked in to see Renee sitting on my bed.

"Where were you last night?"

Suddenly, I felt nervous. My palms were clammy. Should I tell her?

"I might've stayed with Dean last night."

Her jaw dropped.

"You what!?"

"Can I please explain later? I have to get back to him. If I'm gone too long he might get scared."