16. I M P E R F E C T I O N S

P A I G E
"Holy shit Dean! Why didn't you tell me you were going to be the winner!?"

He smirked at me, snaking his arm around my waist.

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

I watched him look down at the championship strewn across his toned shoulders and I admired him.

"You did it. You're finally champ babe."

He smiled at my words, planting a kiss on my lips and hugging me to him.

"You're lucky Ambrose!"

We separated as Seth walked over to us, smiling and giving Dean a bro hug.

Seth did his signature cackle, exposing his perfectly white teeth.

I couldn't resist smiling at the sight of them. It wasn't long before Roman snuck up behind Seth, forcing him into his firm grip.

It had been an amazing night. We had one more pay-per-view, Fastlane, before the big daddy of them all, WrestleMania.

My heart felt like it was in my throat at the mention of WrestleMania. I got to grace the squared circle against my best friend.

Everything was perfect.

THE NEXT DAY | MONDAY NIGHT RAW | LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

I was all too happy when I woke up in the arms of a saint. A saint in my eyes at least.

He had a smile tugging at his lips while he slept. I made me feel over the moon to not see a frown etched onto his face anymore.

His anxiety attacks were happening less often now. They still happened but only maybe once a week and I was always here to comfort him.

I unraveled his arms from my waist, standing up from the bed and making sure not to wake him.

I groaned quietly at my sore bones. Lets just say there was a celebration after we arrived in Los Angeles late last night.

I threw on my Nike shorts with Dean's oversized shirt that went to my knees. I padded into the kitchen of the hotel and decided I was going to make breakfast for him.

I couldn't believe that Dean and I had been together for four months now. It felt so much longer than that.

Right when I was in the middle of flipping one of the pancakes in the pan, Dean walked into my view, yawning adorably and stretching his arms out.

He smiled at me, his hair in a curly mess. He enveloped me into his arms, pressing a soft kiss to my neck.

"Good morning babe."

His voice was raspy from just waking up and to say it was cute would be an understatement.

"Morning sleeping beauty. Did you have a good rest?"

He nodded against my neck, nuzzling into me. I stuck the spatula under the golden pancake, placing it on a nearby plate.