E X T R A S --- Bad Boy ---

Start from the beginning

I loved watching her golden-brown hair. And I loved staring at her legs that were visible from the short skirt of her uniform.

I had to control myself at times from jumping at her and kissing the life out of her because it was irresistible --- her sight.

In the break, when I was walking through the corridors to the cafe, I saw her standing at her locker. Just then, she bumped into one of Ella's minion's boyfriend.

"Keep your hands off her, you bitch!" Ella's friend, whatever her name was said. She looked plastic, just so fake.

"I've no interest." June said, but not with enough confidence. I stopped dead in my tracks at that.

She wasn't like this. She always fought back. She was a fighter, a strong, brave girl who knew how to leave behind her insecurities.

What has happened to her?

Just then, Ella appeared from somewhere.

"What did you say, step sister?" Ella said, crossing her hands across her chest.

"I said I've no interest!" June spat out this time, angrily.

Yes! This was the June I knew!

"Don't try and intimidate me, you bimbo. Cause last time I checked, I was the one who basically replaced you. You're no good now. Why don't you just back off and live alone in the corner of our library! That's your favorite place to visit, right?" Ella started shouting with these words and a huge crowd gathered around us.

June was staring at her with tear filled eyes.

No...I couldn't bear that sight.

"Ella, babe!" I moved forward and held Ella's wrist. I pulled her towards me and let her face me.
"Leave it, no?" I said to her.

"She's being a bitch, Zayd." Ella said. She said it in such a sweet way that I almost puked on her.

I looked at June, wishing that she would understand that the next words I'm going to say, would be indicated towards Ella.

"She's a bitch. And not worth it." I said.

June's eyes widened and her face suddenly looked broken. I tightened my fists in anger, holding Ella's waist tighter now. She winced under my touch but said nothing. Within a moment, June walked away from us with tears dropping miserably. I tightened my grip more.

"Zayd!" Ella yelled. "You're hurting me."

I left her with that and punched the locker in front of me. It broke.

Then I walked the other side with bloodshot eyes and an angry head.

I made her cry again. I'd hurt her again. I made her so weak that she couldn't stand up for herself.

Where the hell was Emma? She would have been there with her! I hate to say but that girl has got a big mouth and courage. I liked that about her because she could easily make Ella back off from June. But where the fuck was she when her best friend was in need?

Seriously, Zayd? Where the fuck are you doing when your best friend is crying?