Chapter Thirty Seven

The next morning, I got up on an unknown bed. It was softer...yet a little uncomfortable.

I knew where I was.

I was at Drake's apartment.

Last night...actually morning, we returned at 4:00 AM.
We had no energy to talk or do anything else. We just crashed ourselves on our respective beds.
I slept in the spare bedroom across his room.
Last night refreshed me. It did to me something that was necessary for me. I smirked at everything that happened and went towards the bathroom for the usual morning stuff.

I took a long shower, washing out every piece of past from my body and mind.
Today was a new morning. A new beginning.

After bathing, when I realized that Drake was still asleep, I made myself breakfast and had it.
Then I kept his breakfast in a bowl and left a note for him telling that I left and that his breakfast is ready.

Then I drove off to home.

Before entering my house, I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I reminded myself I wasn't a doormat on which anyone could walk. I reminded myself of the tougher times I've been through. I reminded myself how much brave I am.

I reminded myself about the Queen bee I am.

I stepped into the house and closed the door. No one was in the living room. I guessed they were all having breakfasts.

I walked up to my room and changed into a baggy T-shirt and shorts from my red dress. I plaited my hair in pigtails and walked down.

I was being me...after a long time.

"Good morning!" I cheerfully greeted mom, entering the kitchen.

"Hey darling...where were you last night?" Mom asked with a concerned look on her face.

I sighed and smiled at her, sitting on one of the unoccupied stools.

"I slept over at Drake's place...in his guest room." I said, playfully.

"You sure he wasn't there with you in the guestroom?" Mom eyed me as if she was suspecting me.

"Yes mom!" I laughed.

Looking at my right, I found little Jay eating his sandwich in silence.
And then there was his sister.
She was massaging her temples with one hand and eating sandwich with the other. I understood that she was suffering from a hangover.
I mentally laughed and suppressed the urge to laugh in real.

"Hey Ella...got too much drunk last night?" I asked, innocence framed in my voice.

"Shut up!" She mumbled giving me a deathly look.

I mentally laughed my ass off again.

I will be like this now. Strong and badass to the ones who are against me.

Mom left after that. She needed to water the plants. I got the perfect opportunity to execute my plan.
I had this crazy and naughty plan in my mind that will ruin Ella Valentine's life. Actually, it will frustrate her.

"Guess what? I know your little secret." I fake whispered.

"What secret?" Her eyes snapped towards me and her face looked shocked and scared when she said this.

I got that.

"...that what happened last night. I was planning on telling that to everyone in school." I shrugged as I said that, smirking devilishly.

Her face paled immediately. She looked stressed and drained suddenly.
Oh my....how I loved this look on her!

"You're not gonna do anything like that...June Sullivan! I'll make your life a living hell!!!" She said, gritting her teeth in frustration.

"Oh I'm so gonna do it. And after everybody would know that you're this pathetic, trust me your life will be a bigger hell than mine!" I finally grinned evilly at her.

"It wasn't intentional. That guy literally forced his big dick into my mouth. It was so big and sexy that I just had to blow him! And the other one saw us and pleaded to join. I couldn't say no! What differences one night make?"

She said in a low but rude and irritated voice.

My lips thinned in a line as I thought how stupid this girl in front of me was. She just spilled out her dirty secret in front of me.

Now I knew something I could blackmail her about.

Game on, bitch.

"Oh really?" I laughed sarcastically.
"Actually, I wasn't talking about this... But now I know this too, its even better, you know?"

"W-what do you mean?" She stuttered.

I was grinning ear to ear seeing her like this. What she did to me was unforgivable. And now she'll suffer because of her deeds.

"I mean I didn't know what you told me right now. I knew something else. But, the thing that you told me right now...um that was more pathetic." I bit my lip to stop myself from bursting into laughter.
"And now that I know this dirty secret of yours, I'm soon gonna announce it!" I winked at her and got up to leave.

Her face was red. Not from blushing. Not from anger.
But from that embarrassment she was suffering.

"June!" She glared at me and called me in a low but angry voice.
"You. Are. Not. Going. To. Tell. Anybody. About. Last. Night." She said each word slowly and in a voice that evidently said that she was frustrated and scared of her secret getting spilled.

I shrugged at her and said.
"You wish!"

With that, I left.
My God! Someone can be so cheap!
When her boyfriend was drunk and kissing another girl, she was enjoying a threesome!
They made quite a couple. They really deserved each other.
I couldn't believe now I fell for a disgusting pig like him. But from now on, I will do just one thing. I will hate that bastard till the end of this world.
I couldn't let myself become his sex toy!

I didn't know about my step sister, but I really did have some self respect.

I will hate him with every single cell of my body.
I will make myself strong and independent.
I will be the girl who can survive without a man in her life.
I will be a cold, heartless, bitch.

____________________________________

Hey guys :D

I know I know! Its a REALLY late update.

But now they'll be regular again.

How was the comeback? Do you like the new June?

Lemme know.

-Ana

***READ, VOTE, COMMENT***