Chapter Fourteen.

I parked my car in the huge parking of Zayd's mansion.
I used to come here a lot before, when Zayd's mom stayed with him. Mrs Parker adored me a lot, just like I was her daughter. But then, she got busy with business and Zayd was disappointed at that.

When I was walking towards the main door, I eyed the swimming pool there. Zayd and I played there a lot. We did swimming competitions and he always lost.
I faintly smiled at the memory.

Ringing the bell, I impatiently waited outside.
When it got a little late, I started tapping my feet.

The door opened and I saw Eddie's little daughter there. They lived here only.

"Hello June," she smiled and showed her braces.

"Hello Bella. Is Zayd here?" I asked; kneeling down and pinching her nose.

"Yes, upstairs!" Saying this, she ran away.

I smiled and stood at my feet again. Then I walked towards the huge staircase.
When I was about to step up the stairs, a voice spoke.

"He has been drinking a lot!"

I turned to see Eddie standing there; hands in the pocket of his blazer and eyes really worried.

"I thought so..." I looked down; frowning and spoke.

"He needs you, dear. Go now," he said; softly.

I blinked and nodded; then literally ran up not wasting even a second.

I couldn't leave him alone even for a minute now.
Reaching his bedroom door, I pushed it open hurriedly and eyed the room.

And there, I heard him puking in the bathroom.

I threw my bag and phone on the bed and raced inside the bathroom.

"Zayd! Zayd!" I panicked as I saw him leaning on the sink; almost lying.

He puked some more as I rubbed his back.

After a minute, he stopped. I brought him water from the room and saw him sitting on the floor; leaning by the wall.

"Here," I took the bottle of water near his mouth.
He took it from me and drank it; gulping down every drop of water inside.
Then he threw the bottle and breathed harshly.

I just looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and panicky face.
His breathing became calm and better.
Then I leaned on the wall too and sat near him. And then, held his hand.
He held it back and tighter; tighter than ever.

My neck turned towards him; finding his sight already on me.
His face was nowhere near sadness or depression. He was just blank.

"She cheated on me again," he said; in a normal tone fixing his eyes in mine.

"I know," I replied in the same tone and kept looking at him.

"Do you...did you know already?" He hesitated this time; surprise in his tone.

"James told me. And I even saw her...um never mind." I looked away.

I don't think he is in a condition to register that making out session of his ex girlfriend in his head right now.

"No, tell me." He pulled my hand and made me look at him again.
His eyes hypnotised mine.

"She was making out with one of her classmates." I looked down and uttered.

I was now feeling bad why did I even saw them. He would totally break down now.

"She has turned into a bitch. I didn't love this girl. I loved that innocent, sweet girl who gave her virginity to me. Not this horny one, who throw herself at every manwhore around." He said this with a tone of hatred; turning to sit straight and look in the mirror in front of us.
His bathroom mirror was full.