Chapter Twenty Six.

...And now we're standing in the rain

But nothing's ever gonna change until you hear, my dear

The 7 things I hate about you...

oh you...

You're vain, your games, you're insecure...

You love me, you like her!

You make me laugh, you make me cry,
I don't know which side to buy...

Your friends they're jerks,
When you act like them, just know it hurts...

I wanna be with the one I know!

And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do.....
You make me love you!!!

I danced my hips slowly to one of my favorite songs as I walked out of the bathroom. My hair were still wet from the shower but I didn't care.
I usually didn't listen to Miley Cyrus.
But this song stole my heart.

I mean, the lyrics happened to be so true with most of the teenage girls, right?
Their guys behaved like an asshole sometimes and it was great to know this song by heart so that we could sing aloud it to them to show how much it hurts.

I exactly wanted to do it.

He acted like a dick all the week he was gone. He didn't call me even once...
But after that pretty lie of his', I decided I would not let my ego hurt and call him. I didn't even call or text him.
But the saddest part was he didn't seem to care.

He even uploaded a group picture of all the basketball guys with a cup in their hands.
Yep. They won.

I hated to say but with Jordan on the team, they could never lose.
And off course, with Zayd.

I heard they won because of the bad boy only.

I examined myself in the mirror. Wearing my uniform, I put on my socks and shoes and then blew dry my hair.

I left them open and started to apply eye liner when I saw them.

The bags under my eyes. I was getting dark circles...

Okay... I slept less and cried more in this one week but no one's gonna know it, okay?

I applied the eye liner and then some more makeup to hide all the bags.
I wanted to look good plus angry.

He was coming back today. He would be coming to me. And I would be ignoring him.

And then, I would kick his ass and break his nose.

I was angry as fuck.

When I was all ready to go, I left for school, only before giving mom a peck and drinking my strawberry shake.

When I entered the school premises, I saw everyone talking about something. There were gasps when people saw me and all of them were staring at me and then whispering something to each other.

No. Please.

Was it another rumor?

I knew it was something like that. I knew this place. I knew the drawbacks of being in the lime light. And as much as I knew this was going to be bad, I hated it.