"Told you I could help you remember." He winked at me. He then took my hand and kissed it. I immediately felt my cheeks flush red.

"Pleasure meeting you, Kendall Jenner." He said smirking while tilting his head slightly sideward.

"You too." I smile at him.

"Hey, want to go eat somewhere for dinner?" He asked me.

"Sure." I say to him, again, not thinking twice. My brain must be losing its senses right now.

"Let's go then beautiful." He said winking at me and offering his hand for mine. I placed my hand on top of his as he led me to his limousine.

"Off early sir?" A man wearing a tuxedo spoke to Harry. I'm guessing he is a butler.

"Hey Alfred. Yeah, i'm taking this beauty, Kendall, with me to a date." Harry said to him while smiling.

"Good evening madam!" Alfred greeted me with a wide toothy smile.

"Good evening." I said to him politely with a smile.

"Well let's get a move on then sir? Don't want losing this beautiful date of yours." Alfred said with a wink for Harry as he opened the door for both of us. We both went inside the limousine and thanked Alfred. He walked over to the drivers seat and started the engine. The limousine started moving and off we went. Harry whispered something to Alfred, which i'm guessing, is where we're headed.

"I want it to be a surprise." Harry told me with a cheeky grin.

"Haha, okay." I said while smiling.

After roughly 30 mins. inside the limousine, we finally arrived at the restaurant. It was already 9:20pm when we arrived. Harry took my hand and we both went inside the restaurant. It was a little fancy, but Harry didn't care about how simple our clothing were. As we sat down on a seat Harry immediately called for the waiter and ordered food. He wanted this to be special I guess. After 20 mins. of waiting, our orders arrived. Harry had ordered a fillet mignon with truffled mashed potato for himself and he ordered for me a plate of roasted duck with mushroom risotto. I swear he has good taste in food. The smell of the food was inarguably mouth watering and the taste was goddamn delicious. Harry and I talked about each other while eating. He seems like a pretty nice guy and honestly, he's so goddamn hot.

After finishing our platters. Harry and I fought over who would pay the bill, I lost, so he paid for our bill. After receiving his receipt, he took my hand and we went out of the restaurant and into the limousine. We got to know more about each other on the way to my apartment. When we finally arrived at my apartment, he went out of the car and opened the car door for me. He walked me up to the entrance of my apartment.

"Hey, I had a lot of fun tonight." I said to him with a smile.

"Me too." He said while smiling back at me. He gazed into my eyes and we continued to stare at each other. Until, I guess, he didn't want to have a staring contest with me so he leaned forward and planted his lips right onto mine. At first I was shocked, but I let myself go and kissed him back. As our lips parted, we were both blushing, but I could tell that I was blushing 10 times harder.

"Thanks for the dinner Harry." I thanked him.

"Sure, anytime." He winked at me. "Speaking of anytime, can we see each other again?" He continued.

"Yeah sure." I grinned and gave him my number. He was pressing on his phone as he typed my number. He then locked it and kissed me on the cheek.

"See you then!" He said to me. "I'll text you!" He continued.

"Yeah! I'll be waiting!" I said to him with a cheeky grin.

Those were the last words he had said before waving goodbye and leaving. I closed my entrance door and sighed. That was awesome. As I got ready for bed, I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. As I lay down on my bed I took my phone from my table and texted him.

To: Harry Styles ❤️

So I guess we're dating?

After I locked my phone, there was an instant reply, which made me smile.

From: Harry Styles ❤️

I guess we are, goodnight Kendall! 😘

I replied to him instantly too.

To: Harry Styles ❤️

Nights!!

I then locked my phone and placed it on the table. As I was about to drift off to sleep. I remember her, Cara. Again, thoughts of her start to crowd my head. But now, I didn't brush it off, instead, I replaced them with thoughts about Harry.

That night, I had a dream, not about Harry, but a dream about non other than Cara Delevingne...