Ch 4. Breakdown & Advice pg. 47

In life, we all come across choices that we must make decisions on. What we pick and choose and how we choose to do it is entirely up to us. How we decide to react to certain situations is entirely up to us too. Yet the majority of people blame their mishaps on others' because the truth hurts and they are in denial. Many of us cover up our scars and fears by picking up bad habits; whether it be to alcohol, drugs, excessive shopping, excessive eating, self-mutilation, and even going in and out of unhealthy relationships. Your next steps to completely eliminate those scars are to forgive yourself and whoever caused you any pain. Inhale, exhale and forgive. Take a minute or two to write in your journal and fill in the blanks. After you are done, read your journal entry to yourself out loud a few times until you feel it manifest into your subconscious mind. You will know that it is manifested because you will no longer feel the guilt and shame. Fill in the blank inside your journal...

I know that I am hurting because_________ and I understand that it was not my fault. I made many mistakes in my past due to my emotional pain and I forgive myself for the wrong that I have done.

Please Vote For My Story. The Next Update Will Be Tomorrow.