Ch. 4 "Death & Disrespect" pg. 45 (She Had Enough)

Not too long before I started 9th grade my uncle and aunt officially separated and he moved to Texas. Soon after their split-up, my aunt kicked me out at the end of that summer right before I started my 9th-grade year. She swore that I ran away when I really didn't. I fell asleep at a friends house and woke up late. I called my aunt to tell her what happened but she wasn't hearing it. She had set rules that I was expected to follow and I didn't. I came home fifteen to thirty minutes late on several occasions. There was a time that I even came home an hour late. My aunt said that I was setting a bad example for my cousin and if I did it again that I would have to go; which was understandable. She was so irate and cursing at me uncontrollably. My aunt told me not to come back until the morning because it was too late. She said that she wasn't disabling the alarm, she changed the alarm password, and she wasn't going to pick me up either. When I got home that morning all of my belongings were stuffed in black garbage bags and ready to be put in the car. My aunt yelled at me and said that I was going to be just like my parents. She proceeded to let me know that she already called my great grandparents and told them that I "ran away" from home. My heart was ripped in millions of pieces because I knew and she knew that I couldn't live with my great- grandparents due to my great grandmother being ill. I also did not run away but let her tell it I did. She threw all my things in her burgundy Camaro and brought me back to Leominster, Mass.

Please Vote For My Story. The Next Update Will Be Tomorrow.