Ch. 4 "Death & Disrespect" pg. 41

It was time to start anew in an environment with a stable family. I was moving to California with my uncle, his wife, and my two cousins. I left to California with my great grandparents, my aunt, and my baby cousin Simone. I considered Simone (Moni) as my little sister. Since the day Simone was born I was around her and I loved her dearly. Nana and great grandpa stayed around for a little bit with Moni but eventually they had to head back to Massachusetts. I had a ball in the Bay Area living with my uncle and family but that move didn't last that long either. I'm not completely positive on what happened or why I moved back, but I ended up on a plane back to Boston. I was told that it was my decision to move back to Boston but I don't remember that at all. My uncle told me that my aunt was going to pick me up from Logan Airport, but I had no clue what aunt he was talking about. When I got off the plane my father's sister JacQuie and my little cousin Dalisa were waiting for me at the gate! I was beyond excited because I knew I was finally going to see my father again after all those years! Plus, my aunt JacQuie has always been one of my favorite auntie's and my little cousin was the best cousin ever, hands down! Dalisa and I lived with my aunt in Roxbury. I finished up the rest of middle school living with my aunt. Sadly, my father was still nowhere to be found and I had no clue where my mother was.

Please Vote For My Story. The Next Update Will Be Tomorrow.