Ch. 9 The Surprise pg.71

I was steady knocking at the door and ringing the bell. The knocking turned into banging and then the banging turned into kicking after a few minutes. The music cut off and I heard his mama say something about them opening the door. His cousin opened the door (but not the gate) to tell me that my boyfriend ain't there. I told him to open the gate because he was acting hella suspicious. When he opened it my sis Noonie yelled out, "That fool is right there on the couch with a bitch!" I peeked in and saw him slouching down on the couch with someone that appeared to be a butch. I forced my way in and sure enough, he was blazing up chilling with his bum looking ex. All hell broke loose!
My sis' entered the house with me and the rest of the squad went to the back of the crib to get in because his people were trying to push us out. My sis and I were trying our best to get that chick! She knew about me and still had her dusty ass up in my man's face! Yeah, I was livid as hell and there was no calming me down. He betrayed me!
Then his dumb ass had the nerve to push me down the stairs and I dropped to my knees on the concrete. It was a wrap for him! I jumped up and went straight for his head. Punching, kneeing, and kicking - I wasn't giving up until I hurt him. We were tussling in the middle of hectic ass 24th Street. Cars had to stop because I was not stopping! Meanwhile, the squad was trying to get the chick to come out the house. My sis wanted to catch the fades with her but she wasn't trying to square up.

Please Vote For My Story. The Next Update Will Be Tomorrow.