Little Sister [M]

Start from the beginning

" I think It's the first time, I'm enjoying a dessert that much!" He then lick a line on her neck before biting her. She let out a loud moan.

"Kai!

-You love it when I bite, don't you?" Her blush became more and more intense as her breath became less stable. Kai deep voice was like a spell.

" You like Wolf-dogs, right? They have something fascinating, right? I will show you what is fascinating about a wolf!" Kai slipped a finger in Tiana's panties and she was so surprised that her eyes opened wide and she gasped. Kai was going in and out her at a fast past. She couldn't help but moan.

"Kai...kai.....kai." He then stopped nibbling on her neck to attack her chocolate breast. He licked on so all the chocolate would be gone and then sucked on the whipped cream that was on her nipple. She laced her legs around his waist and grasped the sheets, trying to control the wave of pleasure that was sweeping her. JongIn took care of her second breast as he did for the first one and two more fingers followed the first one. When it was perfectly clean, he let her nipple go with a little sound that turned Tiana on more. He then licked her stomach to clean her and when he finally got to her lower part, he simply smirked at her.

" I love those little panties of yours but I can't wait any longer."  He ripped the little piece of red lace and threw it. He bent down in between Tiana's thigh and blow on her sensitive core. She let out a high moan as she hot breath reach her womanhood and leaving goosebumps all over her body.

"Kai please~

-What do you want babe~ ? Tell Oppa what you want!

-I want you to....

-To what?" He loves teasing her like that. She is vulnerable and so sexy. She is the one proposing herself as a dessert but she still have this shyness and innocence in her voice.

"I want you to eat you dessert." I went out as whisper but Kai heard it and then his tongue slipped down to up her pussy. She arched her back at the sensation of his tongue down there and he then tongue fucked her. She was almost crying as the feelings were too much for her. He was licking her G point and only the view of Kai doing some magic shit between her legs almost made Tiana cum.

"KAI! kai....I....I will..." before she can reach her climax Kai put his tongue out of her. She was ready to yell at him but his tongue was replaced by....something way bigger. She arched her back more and let out a pleasured scream. Kai trusted in her hard and fast and they both love it like this. The room was filled by moans, husky groans, sound of skin going against skin and the bed hitting the wall. Tiana finally let go of the sheets and grabbed Kai's hair. She pulled on it to get his attention. When he lift his head from her neck she kissed him to muffle her own moans. Their tongues were fighting and if it wasn't for nipple that was being pinched by Kai, Tiana would have win but she was weak to Kai's expert hands.