Cliché!: Dracula 2011

Go, you can outrun him! My mind screamed. I was running, gasping for breath. I was running away from someone or something. It was dark and I couldn’t see where I was going. I took a quick glance behind me; he was right on my tail. I could see the evil in his blood red eyes.

Don’t look back! I thought. I kept on running for my dear life. I knew he wanted something from me, something important.

Suddenly, I tripped on something and I fell only to land on something soft on my back. The last thing I saw was the coffin lid closing quickly. I saw his face one last time before everything went dark.

I jolted right up. I felt my heart beating so hard I could hear it. I looked around; I was in my bedroom with sunlight pouring from my windows. I haven’t had a dream like that since Davis and Alex were here. I continued to pant still sitting up.

I heard footsteps approaching. “Wakey wakey, eggs and bacey Casey!” I heard Minnie’s voice squeak from the other side of the door. Then the door burst open. I saw Minnie’s expression go from happy to worry.

“You sleep okay?” she asked. “Yeah sure.” I said. “You look like you just woke up from a nightmare.” said Minnie. “And right now, it’s still happening.” I said. Ignoring my remark, Minnie said, “Get some clothes on, Carter’s coming over soon.” Carter was Minnie’s new boyfriend who was nice, but a little protective.

~London England UK meanwhile

It was late at night, a normal evening at a store for valuable antiques. A few security guards were here and there, ready for any thief to appear. Some employees were still taking care of certain things, like Simon Shamnerdwith his boss, Abraham Hang- Snivel.

"All fear he who walks beneath the crown of Eternal Night." said Simon, attempting to translate a Slavic text on an old crossbow that Abraham stupidly let him use; he accidentally killed someone before, but they took care of it.

“No, no, no, no, it's not crown, it's halo.” said Abraham. “Beneath the Halo of Eternal Night, dumbass.” “Oh, well, you see why the design never survived.” said Simon. “And look how heavy it is compared to what they were using in England at the time. “Ah, while the English made them for firing arrow shafts of wood,” said Abraham. “This was made for firing metal... silver.”

“Cool.” said Simon. “I didn’t know you’d use actual quotes from the movie.” “Can I ask you something?” asked Abraham. “Sure.” said Simon. “I don’t know if this is kind of personal, but,” said Abraham. “Are you supposed to be English or Australian?”

“What?” asked Simon completely off guard. “I don’t know,” said Abe. “It’s just that, you’ve got a really bad English accent and it sounds more Australian than English.” “I’m British!” Simon exclaimed. “Okay then.” said Abe. “But just do me a favor and work on the accent, okay?”

There was a knock on the door. It suddenly opened to reveal Emily Trophere. If you’re wondering what Emily is doing there all of a sudden, well she is disguised as a worker. You’ll see why in a few paragraphs.

But anyway, Emily asked Abraham, “Will you be needing anything?” “Oh no, you go.” said Abe. “Okay then, good night.” she left the office. Simon had a huge crush on her ever since she first came, and he didn’t even know she was sixteen!   This was Simon’s perfect time to test out his flirting skills. He followed Emily out of the office.

“So Emily,” he said. “Even though some of the displays downstairs are in a glass box, my heart to you is impossible to keep in glass.”   “That was a really bad pick up line.” said Emily after a pause. “And by the way, I don’t date Australians.” “I’m not Australian!” Simon cried. “Still, it’s kind of the same thing.” said Emily. Simon left the museum think to himself that that was stupid. He exited the museum without another word.