Cliché!: Justin Bieber Fantasy

On Monday I decided to skip Geometry. I could not face Mr. Greywood right now. So when Geometry came, I just wandered the hall with my friend Joel.

Joel and I have been friends since sixth grade. He’s one of my best friends ever. He taught me how to use little explosives, and make household weapons. He was a loner so I decided to take him under my wing.

While we were in the sophomore wing we were talking about how much we hated Justin Bieber.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate that little brat? Minnie listens to him all the freaking time. I looked at her ipod once and just about every song was by Justin Bieber. That kid really needed to freaking die! Maybe Joel and I could place fireworks in his room while he was sleeping. It was perfect. But there would be bitchy fan girls after us. Christina made me read her fan fiction love story about him, it really sucked.

“My sister keeps on ranting about his new website.” Joel was saying. “Have you seen the advertisement for it on YouTube?” “Yeah, it’s damn stupid.” I replied. “They might as well make an ad for dating, marrying and fucking that little girl.” Joel started laughing. “Yeah, he’d—I mean she’d be like...” He did an imitation of a high pitch voice having an orgasm. I started cracking up. “Yeah, she’d be perfect for any lesbian: high pitched voice, lesbian hair and all.” “Too bad he changed his hair.” Joel said. “Now we can’t make fun of it anymore until it grows back.” We talked and made fun of Justin until the bell rang.

At lunch, I sat at my usual table with all my best guy friends, Joel, Nick, Danny, Jake, and Jim. We always sat in the very corner of the cafeteria where no one could see us. We called it, “The Reject Table”. We always have so much fun there. We throw all the disgusting pickles at the wall once a week, and no one has even bothered to clean it. We were all planning to go to Danny’s house on Wednesday, when suddenly, someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around to see Christina with an annoyed look on her face.

“I have been looking everywhere for you! Come on, there’s something I have to tell you, so come on!” She took my wrist and dragged me off. I gestured toward the boys that I’d be back in a minute.

Christina knew I was hanging out with a bunch of rejects, and she was trying to change my style by making me hang out with her friends.

She dragged me out of the cafeteria into the Social Studies wing where Emily was waiting against a wall. “You’d better have a good reason for dragging us here.” I scolded. “Of course I do.” Christina responded. “What’s the news?” Emily said with an excited tone in her voice. “I just won tickets and backstage passes for Justin Bieber’s next concert!” Emily and Christina screamed for joy. And why did she think I’d be interested in this?

“And I have three extras so I want to take you guys there!” Emily and Christina screamed even louder. “Sorry, not interested.” I said. “Not... interested?” Emily said like she was going to explode. “Casey, this is the chance of a life time; meeting the hottest pop star ever, in person!” “Well, Casey is coming anyway.” Christina proclaimed. My mom was probably going to make me go so there was really nothing I could do. “I’m having Gianna come with us. She is psyched!”

Gianna was Christina’s older sister who was twenty-one years old and just like Christina. I half expected them to be twins when I first met Christina.

“Where and when’s the concert?” Emily demanded. “It’s near here and it’s this Friday at eight.” Thank god it wasn’t on Wednesday. “Just don’t tell any of the girls this okay? I don’t want then to kill you.” said Christina. They both once again started screaming. Emily was trying to breathe. I just casually strolled back to my table.