mom marryda rly hotguy dathaz2 twinboyz n1ofms avamp 1s a wlf ntey<3me!

Christina asked me to come over her house today because she “needed” me there. It’s been two days since I was abducted by the phantom, yes I figured out he was the phantom. My mom would force me to go to Christina’s house anyway, so Christina picked me up after play rehearsal today.

“Okay Chris,” I said. “What do you need me for?” “Well, I wrote this story and I just want someone to tell me if it’s worthy enough to be on Wattpad because I don’t know whether to publish it or keep it.” Christina explained. “So when we get to my house, I’ll show you it.”

“Why don’t you have Gianna read it?” I asked. “Because, she’s too busy all the time.” She answered. “And I don’t want my parents to read it because it has some ‘content’ that shouldn’t be shown to them.”

We arrived at Christina’s house. “I’m hungry, can I have a snack?” I asked. I really was hungry. I didn’t eat lunch today because I didn’t have enough money to buy anything. “After you read my story.” Christina snapped. “C’mon let’s go to my room!” she practically dragged me upstairs to her bedroom.

Christina took out her laptop that was underneath her bed and logged in to her desktop. “Hang on.” Christina gestured with one finger. “Okay, go ahead!” she said handing me her laptop. The title was on the top; it was super long. “It’s supposed to be a short story.” Said Christina. I began reading it.

* * *

OMG like I am this like super hot girl whos like super ass rich and like I have like a abusive boyfriend n like my like new stepfather has like these like super hott twin sons n like one of em’s lik a vampire and like the other ones like a werewolf and they both wanna kill my boyfrend and both of em wanna like impregnate me!? Like wtf?

By Xxdance4evgirl17xX

“OMG KYLE NO!!” I said 2 my abusive boyfriend kyle who like asked me if I wanted to like go do something with him that I like didn’t wanna do.

“2 BAD BITCH!!!” he yelled. Then he hit me. As always I had 2 do wat ev he said cuz he waz my man. I started to cry bcuz e was just like soo unfair to me.

The next day my mom told me something I waznt prepped 4. “I’m getting married 2day honey!” “WHHAAAATT!!!!??” I screemed. “I’m soooo sorry honey its so sudden, get ur best clothes on.”

At the wedding my new stepfather introduced himself 2 me he looked in hiz mid 20s. “Hi Maddy I’m John. These r my sons Lucas and Ethan.” OMG like they were like sooooooooo hot! Lucas had like an emo cut hair that was black and he had like, eyeliner on. He was sooooooo hot! Ethan also had long swoopy hair and like had dirty blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. I wantd 2 have a 3some with em sooooo bad!

During the wedding, I admired them from afar. They were soooohot! And John was sooooooo hot too! What waz I thinking? I could’nt be cheking out my own stepdaddy!

After the wedding I waz walking down the street when some 1 grabbed me in 2 an ally. The person coverd my mouth and pressed me aganst the wall. I realizd it waz lucas. OMFG!!!!!! I waz alone with the sexyest gy eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Maddy, I... love u.” he said. OMFGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! “I luv u 2.” I responded. Then we kissed. Omg, his lips were sooooooooo soft and perfect for mine!

We pulled away. “I have a confesion to make.” He whispered in to my ear. “I’m a...” “A what?” “vampire.” “WHAT!?’ I screamed. He slammed my hand on my mouth. “shhh! I don’t want my brother to heer us.” He said. “my brothers a werewolf, so were mortal enemys.” Then suddenly he was knocked to the ground.

“Stay away from her!!!” said Ethan. “Shes mine!!!” “What the hell iz goin on here?” said Kyle. I saw him standing at the entrance of the alley. “Get off my girl!” “No, she’s mine!” Lucas growled. He started to creep toward him.