Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader

Start from the beginning

"Dad! I told you not to call me that!" I whined, making everyone laughed.

"Alright sweetie. This here's John-" my dad nodded at John.

I smiled as I shook his hand.

"-and I take it you know Sam. And that's Dean over there."

Dean sat in the corner with a grumpy look on his face. I didn't want to annoy him so I just said hi and a little wave. He winked back.

"So what you going after? Demon? Shifter?" I asked curiously.

John smiled and said; "Curious little hunter ain't you?"

"Sure am." I grinned proudly back. Sam smiled at me.

"Well since people have been going missing deep in the forest and there're scratches on the trees, we think it's a-" John started.

"Wendigo." I finished the sentence.

Sam and Dean started wide eyed at me.

"What? It sounds like a Wendigo."

"Smart girl. I like you already." John smirked.

"I'm not your average girl, y'know."

"Oh really? Then tell me how do you kill a Wendigo?" Dean asked with a smug expression.

"Fire, Mr I-don't-think-girls-can-hunt." I retorted.

Sam coughed trying to hold back a laugh but failing.

"Right kids, we're leaving now." My dad said.

We all walked outside. "Boys I'll be back in a few days. Look after each other." John ordered.

"Will do dad" Dean said emotionless.

I hugged my dad and kissed him on the cheek.
"I love you. Don't die." I worried.

"Sweetheart I'll be fine, don't worry. You take care of yourself and stop worrying about your old man." He joked.

"Yeah but you're so old, that's what I worry about." I smirked. He laughed and pulling me in for another hug.

They finally got into dads car and drive off. Me and the boys walked back into the house.

"Hey guys do you want anything to eat? I don't want you going hungry." I asked them.

"If it's not too much can I have a salad?" Sam answers politely.

I nodded turning to Dean.

"Pie." he said bluntly. "Cherry."

I wasn't sure if he was referring to the pie or something else...

I walked to the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients to make the pie. I really needed the cherries which were in the top shelf. And me being short, couldn't reach.

All of a sudden I felt a warmth on my back.
I turned and met Sam's firm chest. Looking down I could see that his shirt had come up so I could see his abs. They were tanned and hard. My heart beat increased dramatically.

Supernatural Imagines & Preferences.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara