Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)

It was the beginning of school and all the children were being dropped off by their parents. Some clinging to them, not wanting to go and some just racing off by themselves.

I just stood happily, watching the children play with one another. Some even came over to me to say hello. I was a popular teacher at this school so everyone was nice.

"Good morning Miss Y/N." A little girl waved before scurrying to her friends. I smiled and waved back.

"Hi Miss." An older boy grinned as he went to his class.

"Morning Gabe." I chuckled.

All the children were lovely. Sure there were one or two boy that chased the girls around with bugs but apart from that, there was no problems.

"Henry you gotta let go of Daddy buddy." A deep warm voice chuckled.

My eyes flickered to see a rather tall man with long fabulous hair and a handsome face looking down at one of my students.

I knew the boy rather well. He was in my class. Henry, as his name was, was very timid and barely spoke but he did bond with me very well. The little boy only seemed to have one friend which was his cousin, Charlie or Charlotte.

"I don't wanna Daddy. I wanna stay with you." He looked up at his dad with pleading eyes.

The large man bent down to his sons level. "I know buddy but Daddy's got to go to work. If I could I'd spend the whole day with you but I can't, you need to understand that." He spoke softly but firmly.

Henry nodded sadly. "I'm sorry Daddy."

"Good boy, now go play with your friends."

"I don't have friends, I only have Charlie and my teacher. She's really nice."

My heart warmed at his words.
"Well go to your teacher then. I'll watch you." His father promised, giving his son a tight hug before standing back up. The little boy looked around for me.

When he made eye contact, I waved and smiled warmly. His eyes lit up and he forgot about his father and just rushed to me. When he got to me he hugged my legs.

"Good morning sweetie." I greeted sweetly.

"Morning Miss Y/N! I missed you."

"Yeah but I so totally missed you more." I exclaimed dramatically, making him giggle.

"Are we gonna have fun today?"

"Hellz yeah we are!" I high five him.

"I told my daddy that you're my friend." He told me with a goofy grin.

"Really? What'd he say?" I wiggled my eyesbrows for some reason, making Henry laugh even more.

"He said he'd watch me come to you." He turned around to see his dad still standing there. "Look! There he is. That's my daddy!" Henry pointed, jumping up and down excitedly.

My eyes once again moved to see the tall handsome man. He was already watching us with a small smile on his lips. I gave him a small shy wave being polite. He waved back awkwardly which made me giggle. The man blushed slightly.

"He's sooo cool right?! He's really tall, like a moose! Well, that's what Uncle Crowley calls him." Henry laughed. The bell rang, signalling that school had started.

"Ok Henry, say goodbye to Daddy and lets go to class." I ushered him.

Henry waved to his dad who waved back as well. I smiled a goodbye at his dad and he smirked one back.