Preferance #5 Turn Ons

Don't worry guys;

That Pie Guy-Dean has many turn on's when it comes to you

That Pie Guy-
Dean has many turn on's when it comes to you. His three main ones are;
• When he finds you dressed in nothing but one of his ACDC shirts, rocking out and jamming to the band. He loves that you're such a mini him.
•When you're at a bar and you beat anyone in a drinking contest or at pool, including him! You're such a badass chick that Dean has a hard time controlling himself.
•However, his biggest turn on is when it's a hot day and you're washing Baby in nothing but a bikini top and short shorts that show off your booty extremely well. The sight of you all wet, bending over showing off your goods on his awesome car is better than his porn magazines or Busty Asian Beauties in his opinion.

Your turn on's are endless. Everything Dean does is the definition of sexy! He's just gorgeousness on legs really! It's really just things like when he gets jealous and protective over you or his morning voice or when he shows off his muscles. Dat shits HAWT!

Long Haired Moosey Boy
Sam finds it attractive when you and his brother are arguing about something stupid and you use big words to confuse Dean. Sam loves that you're not just a pretty face. He also loves when the two of you are doing research and you are so focused on it that you bite your lip and twirl a strand of hair around your finger. It drives him insane.

When you guys are on a case and there's a child or baby involved, Sam is always so good with them. It's heart warming and sexy to see him all fatherly. Also when he works out shirtless and in shorts. Just to see his abs and strong arms flex and shit is YASSSS!

That Adorable Rebel Angel Dude
Since Cas is fairly new to sex and human relationships, he doesn't really understand the bird and the bees. Apart from bees, he really likes bees. However, whenever you touch or groom his wings, he gets all tingly down there. They're highly sensitive so if you do touch them, he's not the innocent Cas anymore 😉

As much as you love his trench coat, you love to see him in other clothes or preferably without! You absolutely love to play dress up with him. He just lets you cause he loves you. One time you dressed him up in a punk rock style and Oh my Chuck it was one of the most sexy things you had ever seen!

Red Headed Cute Dork
Charlie is a nerd. There's no other way to put it. You don't mind since you're a major dork too! She absolutely loves LARPing. It's one of her favourite hobbies. And since she does, she finds it incredibly sexy when you dress up as a sexy fairy or other mystical creature. It makes her weak in the knees when she sees you.

Your turn on is when Charlie sneakily touches your thigh with her hand and whispers seductively in your ear. It sends shivers down your spine when she does. After that she starts gently kissing your neck which you find irresistible and just pounce on her like a hungry horney tiger.

A/N: Anybody want any smut? Let me know! Also comment your ideas and I'll do them for ya! Love doing these short stories! Ohh yah, want me to continue with any previous stories, let me know!