Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash

Dean-
Today you were moving out of your room and into your boyfriend's. You and Dean had been together for a few month now so it was only natural for you to share the same bed, giving you more cuddles and fun time.

Most of your stuff had already been moved into the older Winchesters room. It was just a couple of things more that needed to be shifted.

You were in Dean's room placing some clothes into drawers or in the closet when you heard your boyfriend call your name from your old room.

You walked back to the room to find Dean with a smug smirk plastered on his face. This couldn't be good. He either wanted sex or to mess with you.

"What's up Sweetie?" You asked innocently.

"Oh nothing, I was just making sure you had everything from out of your nightstand drawers when I came across something very interesting." He explained evilly. You raised an eyebrow in curiosity. What could he be on about?

"And...?" You ushered him to get to the point.

"I never knew you were a fan of Busty Burly Men." He chuckled, holding up your porn magazines and waving them about.

Your face burned bright red. Your boyfriend had just found your porno stash! How could this get any worse?!

"I-I...um..." You stuttered awkwardly.

"So I don't satisfy you enough huh?" He asked fake hurt.

"Yes!" You said a little too fast making Dean laugh proudly. "But these were b-before me and you were together." You snatched the magazines from him.

Then you just stood awkwardly, red faced. "Don't worry babe. It's kinda hot to be honest." He pecked your lips. "But from now on." He threw the magazines in the trash can beside us. "I'll be the only guy you think about when-"

"Ok that's enough!" You stopped him before you died of awkwardness. "Let's just finish packing." You scurried off to another room, hearing Dean chuckle as you was doing so.

Sam-
"Morning Babylumps of sugar and sweetness!" My fiancée Sam burst through our bedroom door all bright eyes and too bushy tailed for my liking. Damn his early bird ways. My sleep is too precious for this shit!

"Sam I'm only going to say this once as nice as I can; fuck off." I growled, pulling the covers over my head, trying to regain my wonderful sleep.

"Someone's grouchy." He chuckled.

"Someone's gonna get a punch for waking me up when I was having a good dream."

"About me?" He smirked.

"...no." I blushed.

"Sure you weren't. Anyway, I need to borrow your laptop cause Dean broke mine, again." He informed.

"If I say yes will you so kindly piss off and let me sleep?" I questioned.

"Hmm, maybe." He grinned.

"Take it and be gone morning demon." I stuck my hand out of the covers and pointed to where the laptop was.

"Thank you my love." He retrieved the item and left the room. I fell back to sleep once more.

>>

Rubbing my eyes, I took zombie like steps to the bunkers main room. Sam was sat at the table, my laptop in front of him and an amused look on his face.

"Oh hey there sweetheart." He chuckled.

I stared at him for a moment. Something was up. I shrugged and sat down next to him, drinking his coffee. "Anddd I'm awake." I announced as I took large sips.

"So read any good books lately? On WattPad or something?" Sam swallowed a laugh.

"Yeah why?" I answered not really paying attention.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because I found some interesting smut in your library." He smirked. His words perked me up. He hadn't found the-

"Oh yes I have." He giggled, as if he read my mind. "I didn't know my fiancée liked to read smut about me."

"Listen Sam-"

"I'm listening alright."

"I just wanted to check it out ever since we found out about the Supernatural books and such." I said, extremely embarrassed.

"I know, I can understand but babe, this is hardcore smut. You like this?" He raised an eyebrow. When I didn't answer he took it as a yes.

"Why read books when you can have the real thing?" Sam whispered, kissing my neck...

Cas-
The sound of wings was heard behind me. "Wazz up wings?" I greeted without even turning around. I knew it was my angelic boyfriend Castiel.

"Hello Y/N." he said in his deep sexy voice.

"Anything I can help you with?" I asked, turning away from the case research and to him. I realised that he was holding a few books in his large hands.

"I found these books on your nightstand. They are full of very sexual content, more so than the pizza man and the babysitter." He told me, placing them down on the table.

When I looked at the front cover I saw that he picked up my 50 Shades Of Grey books. I giggled slightly. Castiels innocents was adorable.

"I know Cassie but it's not just porn, it's a story as well. The sexual content just adds to it." I explained. Cas squinted his eyes and tilted his head.

"But Dean said that I found your porn stash." He frowned.

"Well it kinda is but not like the way Dean is with Busty Asian Beauties. It's different." I chuckled.

"I still do not understand. Do you like this 50 Shades?" He questioned curiously. I stood up and gripped his tie, pulling him closer to me.

"Yeah but I much prefer 50 Shades of Blue." I giggle, looking into his sapphire eyes...