Preferance #3 You Break Up

Deano-
(You didn't know Dean had died and become a demon)
I had no idea what's been up with my fiancé, Dean these past few weeks. Sam told me that he was just upset about losing to Metatron. I mean, I know that Sam and him went out on a big hunt to finally kill the Scribe of God but it failed, causing the boys to be seriously injured.

Especially Dean. Sam said he had passed out because of his injuries but for some reason it felt different. When Sam carried him into the bunker, my fiancé looked like he was dead. It scared me.

The next morning, when I went to check up on him, he was gone. I rushed to tell Sammy about it, he was frantic as well. We searched for him for a few days, only to find him in some random ass bar with Crowley. Not what I suspected. Sam, however, seemed less. Dean was his usual self for the rest of the week but my gut felt that something was really wrong.

When that week ended though, Dean became cold and distant, like he was tired of me which hurt. Dean was never like this to me. I could see he'd returned back to his old player ways, making me confused and angry.

Right now, I was sitting in the main room of the bunker, waiting for him to get home. He was at the bar, again. Every night this week he was going there. Only to come home reeking of cheap alcohol and sluts perfume.

Suddenly, he stumbled through the door with a smug grin on his face. Anger seethed inside of me. "Where the hell have you been?!" I yelled at him.

He sighed in annoyance. "Why did I get engaged to you again?"

I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. Did he really just say that? I couldn't speak I was that upset.

"I mean, you're hot I'll give you that but damn you're annoying as shit!" He scoffed. "Oh yeah, I know why, you're fucking good at sex! Like holy shit, it's the only thing you're good at! Can we have sex now?"

I went up to him, slapping him harshly on the cheek. His head turned to the side as I did. "And that was necessary because?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKIN DICK!"

"I'd like you to be fucking my dick." He chuckled.

Tears weld in my eyes. This wasn't my Dean. Not the funny, sarcastic, sweet man I said yes to! "You're not Dean." I whimpered.

"Of course I am. I'm just sick of you that's all."

"SAM!" I yelled.

He entered the room with a worried look on his face. "I'm sorry but I can't stay here anymore. I just wanted to thank you for being such a great friend." I sobbed, bringing him in for a tight hug.

He nodded in understanding, hugging back. "I'll fix this." He whispered.

I pulled back, giving him my engagement ring. "I don't think you can Sammy. Dean is who Dean is and he clearly doesn't want me."

"Hell no I don't!" Dean laughed, making me cringe. Sam looked like he was gonna punch his brother.

I scurried off to mine and Dean's shared room, packed a bag and headed for the bunker door. "Bye Sammy, I'll miss you." I sadly smiled at him, causing him to hug me again.

"Jeez this is boring. Can the bitch just leave already?" Dean huffed.

I placed a kiss on Sam's cheek before hurrying out the door. There was a motel a few miles away so I took a car from the garage, which Sam was more than happy to allow, and drove there. All the while tears steamed down my face.

SamMEH-
I needed to get out of this frickin bunker and hunt something before I GO CRAZY! Ever since me and Sammy had become a thing, he wouldn't let me go on hunts. It pissed me off to no end since hunting was my life.