Sam

I LOVE DOING AU'S!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I'M SUPER TIRED BUT I DON'T CARE! WHOAAO COFFEEEEEE!!

Imagine: Getting your first tattoo. Sam is the tattooist. The pic at the top is how he looks. HOT AFFFFFF!

"What if it hurts?" I whine to Charlie, my best friend for the hundredth time.

We where on our way to the tattoo parlour to get me my first tattoo. It's not that I didn't want one cause I do, it's just that, I hate needles and I'm scared it will hurt.

"Well you shouldn't of lost the bet then!" She chuckled, grabbing my elbow and dragging me along the path. "Besides, it doesn't hurt that much."

Little advice, don't make bets that you won't win. Cause if you're challenging Charlie to video games, you'll for sure lose. And since I lost, I had to get a tattoo.

"How do you know? You've never gotten a tattoo!" I protested.

Charlie stopped, lifting up her shirt. Just under her bra covered breast there was a Darth Vader head tattooed. My eyes widened in shock but a giggle escaped my lips.

"You never told me about that! When did you get it?!" I yelled.

"It was Collage, I was drunk." She informed, resuming to yank me down the street.

I was laughing the whole was there. I can't believe she's got a Star Wars tattoo. She's such a dork. It was hilarious. Tears were flooding my eyes I was laughing that much.

"Just shut up, you're about to get one too dickwad." Charlie snapped, pushing me into a shop. I calmed down when I saw that we where now in the tattoo parlour.

Drawings of tattoos were on every wall. People were sat down or laid on tables getting their bodies painted. The vibration noises of the tattoo pens filled the room.

"Right," I said to Charlie. "I'm thinking of getting a penguin on my butt. What do you think?"

She scrunched up he face.

"Jeez I was joking. I know what I want." I snorted, shoving her shoulder playfully.

"And what might that be?" She raised her eyebrow.

"A hip tattoo. A wolf with its face half drawn in like a henna pattern."

"Sounds awesome! I'll get my friend here to do it for ya. He's the best in the parlour." Charlie exclaimed excitedly, ringing the bell at the front desk.

After a few seconds, a really tall, very good looking, guy with lots of awesome tattoos came out. He was hot, especially with all those tattoos!

"Hey Charlie! How've you been?" He grinned, hugging her tightly. I could tell they were good friends.

"I've been good. No more drunk tattoos thank god." She giggled, making the guy chuckle.

His eyes met mine. I felt like I was going to melt. "Who's this?" He asked Charlie.

"Oh, this is my best friend, Y/N. She's here for her first tattoo." Charlie leans in closer to Sam and whispered: "she lost a bet."

Sam burst out laughing. "And she's paying by getting a tattoo? Charlie you bitch."

"Hey! She wanted to get a tattoo anyway. I just hurried it along." Charlie pouted.

"Sam." The guy introduced himself.

"Y/N. Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Same. So Y/N, what kinda tattoo are you thinking?" He tilted his head, crossing his muscular arms across his chest, allowing me to see the tattoos that covered his arms more clearly.