Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments

Holy Balls this is TOO CUTE! I wrote it and I'm fangirling its that cute. My personal fav is Cas's but Dean comes close in second. Tell me which is your fav! I'd love to know!

Sam-

"Daddy?" The voice of mine and Sam's, 4 year old son, Henry, called out timidly.

Me and my husband were sleeping in bed, snuggling close to one another. My face was buried in the crook of his neck and my arm was lazily placed on his stomach. Sam's arm was around my shoulders, holding me against him. Our legs were tangled together.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Henry's quite voice got louder. He was a very shy child so he rarely spoke much.

Sam groaned from under me. When he shifted slightly, he woke me too. I rolled over while he sat up. "What's up buddy?" Sam's sleep filled voice asked.

However, when I heard the sniffles and whimpers of my son crying, I immediately sat up, going into 'mommy mode'.

"You okay baby?" I questioned softly, getting up out of bed and walking over to him. He stuck his small arms towards me, signalling that he wanted to be picked up.

I obliged and sat him on my hip. "Henry, sweetie, tell me and Daddy what's wrong? Are you hurt?" I worried, scanning his small body for injuries.

"No mama, I had a bad dream." Henry cried, letting a tear fall.

"Oh, baby it's ok." I comforted him, rubbing his back.

Henry buried his face into my neck. I turned to Sam with him in my arms. Sam smiled at me, gesturing me to come over with Henry. I nodded.

"Hey baby, you wanna go over to Daddy?" I said to my son, who nodded with a sniff.

As I was walking over to my husband, Henry raised his head and wiped his tears. Like he did with me, he stuck his hands out to Sam. Sam chuckled, taking his son from my arms and into his.

Henry sat in Sam's lap as I got back into bed next to them. "You wanna tell us what your dream was about?" Sammy asked.

Henrys lip quivered as he thought back to his dream. "You and mommy took me to the park and Daddy was pushing me on the swing. Then the monsters came and made you not alive anymore and took me away from you."

Me and Sam shared a pained look. We'd gotten out of the hunting life a few years back when Henry was born. We wanted him to have a somewhat normal life.

He was a smart kid and was always spying on me and his father, sometimes Unke Dean, when we were talking about lore or a creature in a nearby town so he basically knew about them.

"The monsters won't take me away from you will they?" Henry whimpered.

"No sweetie, I promise. Y'know why?" I smiled, stroking his cheek softly.

"W-why?"

"Because your daddy is the best monster hunter in the whole wide world." I chuckled, winking at Sam. He grinned and kissed my forehead.

"Really? Daddy hunts monsters? Like the boogeyman?" Henry said in awe, staring at his father with an amazed expression.

"Hell yeah he does! Daddy's saved mommy from the monsters lots of times before."

"Was he brave?"

"Really, really, really brave. That's what made me love him so much." I kissed Sam's cheek, hugging his arm.