Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2

Finally the school bell rung, telling us that it was the end of the school day. I packed up my stuff and said goodbye to Sam. I left the room and walked out the school gates, walking home.

I was home along cause my mum was on a hunt. I kicked off my shoes and headed upstairs. 'I should probably have a shower before I head out.' I thought to myself.

Stripping down, I turned on the shower and stepped in. I washed my hair and body with a nice smelling shampoo and body wash.

After a while I stepped out of the shower and dried myself with a towel. I blow dried my hair with a hair dryer. I look really funny afterwards
cause my hair had loads of volume in it. I turned on my hair straighteners and straightened my wild hair. My hair came down to my waist which I really liked.

I put on a black bra and matching panties. Next, I pulled on some leggings, then a grey, long sleeved, shirt that hugged my figure.
Glancing at myself in the mirror, I looked hot.
Right make up. I didn't wear much just some foundation, mascara and a small amount of lipstick.

My phone started beeping. I looked at the screen and saw that Summer was trying to face time me. I pressed the answer button. "Hey Dim Sum. What's up?" You asked, chucking at her silly nickname if given her.

"Nothing, I'm already at the guys house, how long will you be?"

"Not long I'm packing now so about 15 minutes." I smiled.

"Whoa babe!" Summer sounded shocked.

"What?"

"Let me look at your outfit." She said.

I turned the camera to face the mirror in front of me. "Erin, you look amazing." She gasped.

"No chick flick moments." I begged, giggling.

"Sorry Dean." She said sarcastically.

I suddenly noticed something really funny. "Babe major crisis!" I laughed. "Do I pack my sexy lacy panties or my SpongeBob panties?"

"Whoa tough question! Just bring them both, I'm sure Dean wouldn't miss seeing either."

"Omg Summer! He could be listening! Shut up! You know how I feel about him!" I blushed.

"Fine, just get your SpongeBob wearing ass down here!" She whined and hung up.

I finished packing and walked out the door.
Their house was only up the road so it was just a quick walk. When I got there, I knocked and waited. Dean opened the door and invited me in.

Summer tackled me to the floor with a hug.
We both giggled. "Ok, ok Summer get your big butt off of me." I croaked in need of air.

She got up of me and I took a deep dramatic breath like I'd been underwater for too long and I'd just come up for air.

"Oh come on I'm not that heavy!" She protested.

"I can feel my lungs collapsing."

"Freak" she stuck her tongue out.

"Buttface." I replied, flipping her off.

Dean held his hand out for me so I could get up. "M'lady?" He chuckled.

I placed my hand in his. "Such a gentleman." I teased.

"Only for you." He winked, smirking.

Our faces were inches apart when I stood up. My eyes were lost in his emerald green ones. His eyes looked into mine but fell to my lips.

We lent in to close the gap between us but there was a loud crash which cause me to jumped back. I smiled at Dean and laughed awkwardly.

"What the hell was that?" Dean yelled, seeming kinda annoyed.

"I kinda fell over." Sam's voice came from the other room.

I giggled. "We better go see if he's okay."

Dean nodded and held out his arm for me to take it. I smiled and placed my arm through his.

We entered the kitchen to see Sam on the floor with Summer next him. "Sammy you're such a klutz." She chuckled helping him sit up. Sam blushed and smiled sheepishly.

Dean coughed awkwardly. Sam turned his head in our direction. "Oh...hey Erin." He waved.

"Hey Samdwich." I grinned.

"Stop calling me that!" He pleaded.

"What? It's funny! Right Dean?"

"Come on Sammy, it kinda is." Dean smirked.

"I think it's cute." Summer whispered.

"T-thanks Summer." Sam blushed. Summer giggled. I pretended to throw up and Dean laughed.

We all sat in the living room, talking. I looked around the room and spotted a stereo. "Right, let's put some music on." I said getting up. I turned on the stereo and flipped through the albums on the shelf next to it.

I finally found a song that I liked and put it inside the stereo. A moment later, Cherry Pie by Warrant blasted through the speakers.
Summer groaned.

"This is an awesome song so shut up!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"I agree with Erin." Dean winked at me.

"See at least someone in this room has good music taste!" I stated as I pulled Summer up to dance. She sighed but join me.

~~~~~~~~~~Dean's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Erin pulled Summer up and they both giggled.
Erin took Summers hands and started dancing with her. I loved to see her smile. I love her in general. I didn't notice it but I was staring at her beautiful face.

"I know you like her, Dean" Sam slumped down next to me. His voice was low so the girls could t hear him over the music.

"W-what? N-no I don't" I stuttered. What the hell? I never stutter.

"Ya you do. It's written all over your face." Sam snorted.

"Shut up! You like Summer" I said trying to change the subject, sounding childish.

"Don't try and change the subject." Sam laughed.

"Yeah so what if I do?" I said trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Nothing, I just think you should tell her, is all."

"She doesn't see me in that way Sammy, I can tell. She sees me as a friend." I explained.

"Nah I don't think she does" Sam chuckled.

"So you're telling me that she likes me?"

"I never said that, but I can you that she doesn't see you as a friend." Sam winked, hinting.

Erin likes me? Erin the girl who I've known my whole life and have a crush on, likes me? This is great! I feel like I've just found the best pie in the world! I watched as she danced and I could help but think;

'That girl right there, is going to be mine.'