Samo

So me and my friend started sing Cherry Pie by Warrant in class the other day. She isn't a fan of SPN but I was still proud of her.

Imagine: you're an angel and Dean explains to you what love is.

"Daddy I'm boreddd." I whined to my father, or God as some people would refer him to.

We were sat in Heaven. I was only one out a few angels who was allowed to see him. Plus I was his 'little angel.' As he put it. Dads are weird...

"Hi Bored, I'm dad." He chuckled.

"No, I'm Y/N" I said confused as to why he was calling me Bored.

"It's a joke sweetie." He explained.

"Oh sorry." I smiled apologetically.

"You are forgiven. Why don't you go see one of your brothers or sisters if you're bored?" He suggested.

I thought about it. I hadn't seen Castiel in a long time. Plus he had some new human friends which sounded fun. I'd always wanted to meet some humans.

"Can I go see Castiel Daddy?" I asked.

"Sure, be safe!" He commanded as I zapped away. This was going to be so fun!

>>

I zapped to where Castiel was. I found myself sat on a uncomfortable brown sofa with a guy sitting next to me. He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes. On his lap sat a laptop. The screen had a website called 'BustyAsianBeauties.com' on show.

He didn't seem to notice me, being too engrossed in a half naked woman on the screen. Then this pizza guy came in...I don't know what happened from there.

"You're not Castiel." I finally spoke up, making him jump and hide the laptop screen.

"What the hell?!" He yelled in a gruff voice.

"I believe this is Earth, not Hell." I stated.

"Who the hell are you?!" He questioned, pulling out an angel blade from the stand next to him.

"My name is Y/N. I'm an Angel of the Lord." I smiled, innocently.

"Great, another angel." He muttered under his breath. "Cas! Sam! Get your butts in here!" He yelled to no one.

After a few seconds, a man who I didn't recognise and Castiel entered the room. I stood up excitedly. "Big brother!" I squealed.

Castiel smiled and came up to me, wrapping his arms around me. I just stood there awkwardly. "Brother, why are you squeezing me with your body?"

He chuckled. "It's called a hug dear sister. I've been told humans do it when they're happy."

When he pulled back, I processed the information he told me. When I finally understood, I jumped at him, wrapping my arms around his neck, giggling.

"Hug!" I said happily.

Castiel chuckled and hugged me back. "Uhh, Cas...who's this?" The man I was sat with before asked, making us pull away.

"Dean, Sam, this is my sister Y/N." my brother explained.

"Hiya!" I waved giddily.

"So she's not a bad angel like Metatron?" Dean clutched the angel blade just in case.

"No. I'm fact, she's the youngest angel ever to be made. She doesn't even know who Metatron is." Cas chuckled.

"Hey I so do! He's that robot truck in that one movie!" I protested, pouting slightly.