Sam

Imagine: Being Dean's fuck buddy but eventually falling in love with Sam.

Warning: Too hot for fluff but not exactly smut. Extra long imagine for not playing in a really long time. Good job me! 🎉

"Well, hello there." A deep voice chuckled.

I turned my head sideways to see a rather handsome guy sitting on the bar stool next to me. Those green eyes and that seductive smirk gripped me instantly.

"Hi." I said flirtatiously back. I too wore a smirk.

"What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?"

"Waiting for a better pick up line." I scoff playfully, turning forward and downing the last of my beer.

"Oh don't be like that darling. At least let me buy you another drink." He grinned.

I rested my head on my hand and looked at him. "Hmm, why not? As long as you don't drug it then go ahead."

He chuckled, signalling the bartender and ordering us two whiskeys.

I noted his choice. "Nice choice. I might just like you yet." I smiled cheekily.

"Trust me honey, by the end of tonight, you'll definitely like me."

"We'll see..." I trailed off, asking for his name.

"Dean. Dean Winchester. How about you?" His eyes trailed all over my body.

I was wearing black leather pants with a skin tight crop top, flaunting my cleavage and curves. (Outfit at top). Just enough to get me noticed for the night. And with a hot guy next to me, I'd managed to do just that.

"Y/N. Nice to meet you Dean."

The drinks came and we clinked them together. I sipped mine. All the while I could feel Dean's predator eyes on my face as he drank his.

It was nice to get some attention off of a hot dude. All the relationships in my past, the guy was never really fully interested or treated me right. I'm not saying I want a relationship with Dean but it was nice to feel...wanted. It was nice that somebody found me...attractive.

"Ditto Y/N. I can tell we're gonna be great friends." He smirked.

"Just friends?" I fake pout, leaning forward slightly, allowing him to eye my cleavage. He made no effort to move them. I had him right where I wanted him.

"Well," his voice became deeper and seductive. "How about we finish up our drinks and I take you back to my motel room?"

"Sounds good," I downed the last of my drink, standing up. "Let's go." I winked, walking away with a sway to my hips. I heard Dean slam his glass down into the bar before his feet thudded my way.

>>

"Welcome to mi casa." Dean announced as we entered the room.

As I shrugged off my leather jacket, Dean's phone rang. I watched as he answered it. He turned his back to me, giving me the opportunity to quickly strip down into my bra and panties.

When Dean turned around, his eyes went wide in surprise but licked his lips as his eyes trailed over my body. I walked up to him, slowly trailing my arms up his stomach.

"U-Uh, y-yeah, Sam. I'm l-listening." Dean stuttered down the phone as he talked 'Sam'.

It was obvious that Dean was trying to focus on the call but with me letting my curious fingers trail along his body, it was hard to concentrate.