Jared

(Your outfit at top ^)

Moose POV

"Oh my fucking God! You'll never guess who's playing as the new character Alura!" Misha yelled excitedly, looking at his phone. We were relaxing in my trailer preparing for a scene.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"Y/N frickin L/N." He breathed.

Misha had always been a big fan of Y/N since forever really. She was a female version of Misha, talented, political and strong willed. I had to say, she was an amazing actor as well as a woman in general. She was as famous as Johnny Depp which would give the show a lot of publicity.

In all of the pictures I had seen of Y/N, she looked incredibly beautiful. No doubt that I was attracted to her. My heart beat faster looking at them. She was just pure gorgeousness.

"Awesome." I chuckled calmly.

"Fucking awesome don't you mean?" Misha scoffed playfully, jumping around with excitement. I smiled at his childish behaviour.

The news about Y/N had spread amount the entire Supernatural cast. They were in total shock. Everyone kept saying that Y/N is so amazing and sexy and talented which made me feel jealous for some reason. I on the other hand was calm. I didn't think that Y/N would appreciate us fangirling around her.

"When she getting here?" Jensen asked as we stood around on set, 15 minutes later.

Misha looked at his watch. "In the next 10 minutes!" He squealed. Everyone was rather hyper. Remaining this way for the next 10 minutes.

"Omg omg Imma faint." Jensen panted, making me roll my eyes. Y/N was an actor in his favourite movie so of course he was excited.

"Me too!" Misha gulped.

I chuckled at their faces. Then a black limo pulled up. Everyone turned and looked at it, air becoming thick with tension. The driver got out and scurried to the back door and gently pulling it open.

A girl, dressed in a white blouse with a few buttons undone tucked into a grey/cream skirt that came up to her mid thighs stepped out.  My mouth dropped open. Holy hell, she was beautiful in photos but in real life she was drop dead gorgeous.

"Thanks Frank." She smiled at the driver who nodded. She's even polite to her driver. Could this girl get any better?

"Jeez guys stop drooling!" Felicia, who came up behind us, giggled. I shook my head and tried to remain focused.

The directer greeted her and Y/N greeted back warmly. The directer led her to the set and to us. My palms became sweaty because of my nervousness. Misha was freaking out, Jensen tried to remain cool whereas I was nearly drooling, Felicia on the other hand, walked straight up to her and introduced herself.

Your POV

"Hi my names Felicia. I play Charlie. Nice to finally meet you." A woman with red hair said to me.

I recognised her from the show and smiled back. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Y/N." I greeted back warmly.

"I know you're like a frickin legend in the world of acting!" Felicia gawked. I giggled and thanked her.

"Oh yeah, I'll take you to meet the guys. Don't worry even though their idjits, they're really nice." She joked.

I nodded and followed her to meet the other cast members. I felt all eyes on me as I walked through the set. I didn't mind though, I was used to it by now.

I sort of knew what the guys physical appearance looked like since I was a fan of Supernatural. Sam was of course my favourite character. Who wouldn't love a really tall, handsome, awesome haired guy?