"Guys I'm just going to the bathroom." I said convincingly to the people I was helping out. As I got up and walk down a corridor I felt Harry's hand on the small of my back, and even in this time where the whole wizarding world and the muggle world were on the brink of being destroyed by Voldemort, Harry's touch still made me warm inside.

I didn't stop walking until I felt Harry's hand removed from my back. I turned round the next corner and stood against the door. I slowly put my hand up, which was shaking with all the drama and adrenaline pumping through me. I grabbed the top of the cloak which was still covering Harry and pulled it off.

Harry looked okay apart from a few scratches on his face and arms. None of the scratches looked too serious apart from a few that were still bleeding. Before I could say anything he said, "Are you Okay? Are you hurt?" His eyes were so concerned.

"I'm fine Harry. I might be a little bruised." I smiled weakly.

"You really are an amazing witch." Harry commented. I started to blush. "You've fought death eaters and you're only 'bruised'" He smiled back quoting me.

"Harry I don't think now's the time for compliments." I said still feeling my hot cheeks.

"Yes... sorry... I just wanted to say that erm... I'm kind of trying to say goodbye." He stuttered.

"What?" I asked confused and slightly hurt "Where are you..." Before I finished my sentence I had worked it out. He was going to face Voldemort he was going to go to where he was and I won't let him. "Harry you can't go you're seriously outnumbered and you won't make it." I said through tears "it's suicide Harry! Don't go alone. Let some of us come with you! Let me come with you! You will have a better chanc..." I was about to finish when Harry interrupted me, "that's how exactly I don't want you to do. Gin I want to thank you for your help on the hunt. I don't think I would of survived. " his smooth hand rested on mine and he caressed it tenderly.

"Harry- " I started to say but before I could finish my pleading for him to stay his lips were on mine.

I thought about pulling away and carrying on trying to convince him not to go but I couldn't this moment was perfect. Our lips moved together perfectly and he was warm and loving and made me feel safe even though I was far from it. I loved Harry and he loved me that was all that mattered right now. I parted my lips for Harry as I felt his tongue lick the bottom of my lips. I moaned involuntarily, bringing around my arms pulling him closer he then rested his hands firmly on my waist.

Suddenly he broke the kiss and learned his head towards mine. We were cheek to cheek now. "That's the one thing I don't want is for you to come with me Ginny, I won't let you get hurt... ever. I have a plan so please whatever you do stay alive... I love you. " While he whispered this in my ear he was gently pulling the cloak from my hand without my noticing. With one last silent tug it was free and before I could stop him he had disappeared into the night.

"HARRY! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"  Tears started to pour down my face as I shouted helplessly for Harry to come back. There was nothing I could do I had my chance to save his life and I was selfish I wasted that moment. I just had to trust that his plan would work... they had done in the past...

Harry's POV

I walked towards the gloomy dark forest, alone. Ignoring the sobs of Ginny. "HARRY PLEASE!!"  My heart started to hurt in my chest.

All I wanted to do was run to her, throw my arms around her and let her slap me for being the noble idiot I am. I love her. And I hope that when I die, she will move on to find someone to love her better than me. She deserves that. I let the tears fall freely.

I had to face Voldemort.

Hey guys! It is one of my best friends birthday. Some of you guys know this fantastic author others sadly don't. It is her Birthday and I dedicate this chapter to her! She is brilliant, down to earth, a little crazy, she's my grumpy and I'm her giggles. We have each other's back and ALWAYS will! So raise your wands | and also Author Protectors assemble! {kiasmias TiberRex Clouse98  bookhauler04  }

JusteJuste  LOVE YOU GIRL AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ❤️❤️❤️❤️