Secret broken or secret kept?

Re-edited on 12/05/2016

Ginny was invited to have lunch this evening with Mr Slughorn which Ginny did not want to, Dean and Ginny have been a bit rocky after that night Harry and Ron caught Ginny and Dean snogging. Dean didn't stay around to back Ginny up. Instead he went off and told Seamus, which Ginny did not appreciate. This lead to an argument and Ginny flared up, Ginny left angrily that night and ever since the two have not spoken. Though the tables turn one night. That evening Dean spoke with Ginny and apologised, Ginny not wanting another fight accepted his apology. The two spent the next hour sitting with a cosy fire, the moment Harry went through the portrait hole his heart fell.

"Hey Harry" Ginny greeted.

Harry smiled weakly and spoke, "hey Ginny" his grin widen which surprised Ginny, she forgot Dean's present completely and continued to joke with Harry and even talk to him. Dean watched as Harry and Ginny talked, his jealously rose and rose.

Finally he snapped he draped his arm protectively around Ginny's waist. Harry's eyes darken and his face went sour. Dean smiled satisfied that he annoyed Harry. Ginny eyed Harry very closely and Harry just glared at Dean. Ginny was so confused at this point, she looked from Dean to Harry. Dean glared at Harry and Harry got the message. "I'm good Gin I'll see you soon" with that Harry ran upstairs and went to his dorm. Dean sighed and Ginny took that opportunity to go.

"I have to get ready for that lunch " Ginny said while getting up off the couch. Dean scowled and then spoke "Ginny?"

"Yes?"

"What was that all about?" Dean asked knowing the answer.

Confused Ginny quirked her brow.

"What was what?" She asked.

Dean just shrugged and Ginny was about to climb the stairs when Dean spoke,
"Do I not get a kiss" he asked.

Ginny frozed on the spot, slowly she leaned up and kissed Dean's cheek softly.

Then she left and walked up to her dorm and got ready.

**************************

While Ginny went to the lunch that evening Dean went around the dark side of the castle, he was meeting someone.......

"Where were you?" Asked the girl's voice.

Dean smiled and kissed her, silence remained their for a while...........

At the dinner party Harry sat beside Ginny and they talked, Hermione watched the two. Her suspicions rose and rose. She was way too smart. She watched with a heavy heart as Harry was smiling and talking away to Ginny. The party went well and Ginny made her way back up to the castle with Hermione. Harry watched her go, he hung back and talked to Slughorn, then slowly Harry walked back up to the castle.

As Harry meandered his way around he heard giggling so he walked the other way, but then he heard a name.

"Dean lets go back" spoke a girl's voice.

Harry surprised hid behind a statue and watched as Dean and Pavarti clung to each other. Dean leaned down and kissed her. The two made out, Harry's eyes filled with shock and then to anger. How could he?!! Just as Harry was about to walk towards the couple Dean and Parvarti left. Harry deep down knew he should tell Ginny but he knew what he was going to do.

Break them up.

Hey guys I know it's rubbish I apologise. Any who I think I might re start my book called "always " I don't know anyway I'll leave you in suspense for this book and do my sequel for the other "always and forever" so thank you x

Oh and Hara how was your test? Hope you did fine girl Ginny_Weasley5 X