Burrow

Re-edited on 29/05/2016

After the break up, it hit me quite hard. I had to admit Ginny was on my mind more than I thought she would of. It's impossible, I've tried to keep my mind occupied, like go for long walks, read a book or even sit in my small room and research horcruxs. I didn't even think of Voldemort that much, Ginny took up my mind more. The thought of Voldemort crossed my mind, Voldemort was out their, planning every move and I too was planning on hunting his so called soul. It was hidden, I don't know where to even start... Hermione said she and the Order would be here soon. The Dursley's left two days ago as they said it wasn't safe. It wasn't. What I was doing wasn't safe either. Nowhere was safe. My plan was so far was to hunt down these horcruxs with Ron and Hermione. I had no say on which they could come or not. They were older than me and said that we were in this together as always. We were known as the Golden Trio since we took on a troll in our first year. We had the best memories ever.  The three headed dog (Fluffy as Hagrid named it) in our second year, breaking Sirius out in our third year though Ron wasn't there he was in hospital due to the bite he got off of Sirius, yeah that's a story for another time!

Anyways as I stood and watched the clock go by I thought of Ginny once again. My heart hurt, I miss her so much! Her burning touches! Her addicting kisses ! Her scent intoxicating scent and her heartily laugh, her humour which I found the best, and her fiery side was an added bonus. She was one of a kind I have to admit that I love her.

The noise of the door knob starting to open kicking me out of my senses, I jerked my head towards the door, taking my wand in hand cautiously i walked slowly towards the door. My heartbeat throbbing out of my chest, my breath hitched and my steps grew more silent. I thought of a spell, stupefy---- The door opened slowly, it revealed Hermione and the order. I let out a breath of relief , Hermione immediately clung to me giving me a bear hug and I smiled as they made it safe to Privet Drive.

"Yeah yeah he's bloody gorgeous" says Moody brushing past me. "Let's get in before someone murders him!" Ron appeared and engulfed me into a hug. More figures emerged revealing, Fred, George, Tonks and Remus appeared hugging me too. I was glad to have some company. This wasn't actually company it was where the order were going to try and get me over to the Burrow safely without the death eaters noticing I was gone.

************

Eventually getting to the Burrow Hagrid and I landed with a splash to say. No like literally we did. But we arrived which was the main part. I walked slowly towards the Burrow. This would have to be the first time since 5 weeks since I seen Ginny.. It's going to be quite hard, being under the same roof as her. All I have to do is get through Bill and Fleur's Wedding and then I leave along with Hermione and Ron.

"Harry? Where are the other?" Asked a worried Mrs Weasley coming towards us with Ginny trailing behind.

Her beautiful face appeared making that familiar feeling the butterflies invading my stomach. My heartbeat increased as I finally laid eyes on Ginny's brown eyes.

"What is no one back yet?" I asked afraid of the answer. No one seemed to be here. Let's hope there okay.

"They were on to us to the very start Molly we didn't stand a chance" Hagrid explained while Ginny ran towards me.

I let her hug me and I lightly push her off of me. Don't Potter! Your putting her in danger by being with her! I scolded myself.

Ginny looked hurt but turned towards the Burrow hiding her hurt look. My heart ached for her. I wanted to run up to her and fling my arms around her, kiss her and let her slap me for being the arse that I am. But I strained myself from doing so, I was putting her in danger. Suddenly a flash of apparation went off and Remus appeared with George. But there was something wrong George wasn't moving so I quickly ran over and helped Remus bring George in. His ear was gone, where the hell is his ear??

The minute we put George down I was flung into the wall with a wand pointed at me. Remus!

"What are you doing" Ginny asked. I looked at Ginny for a moment I could see the concern as she tried to plead with Remus that it was me, I then looked at Remus,

"What creature sat in the corner the first time that Harry Potter visited my office at Hogwarts?", Remus Lupin asked giving me a small shake. "Answer me!" He bellowed angrily.

"ARE YOU MAD!!" I snapped. It's me!

"ANSWER!" Remus Lupin ordered.

"Ah - a grindylow in a tank," I answered.

Remus Lupin reluctantly released me while speaking, "I'm sorry, Harry, but I had to check," said Remus tersely. "We've been betrayed. Voldemort knew that you were being moved tonight and the only people who could have told him were directly involved in the plan. You might have been an impostor."

I nodded understanding, Ginny looked away and made her way towards her brother to help aid her mother.

I addressed Remus again.
"Will George be okay?"

"I think so, although there's no chance of replacing his ear, not when it's been cursed off -"

There was a scuffling from outside. Remus dived for the back door and me following hot on his heels. Two figures had appeared in the yard, and as I ran toward them as I realized they were Hermione, now returning to her normal appearance, and Kingsley, both clutching a bent coat hanger, Hermione flung herself into my arms, but Kingsley showed no pleasure at the sight of any of them. Over Hermione's shoulder I saw him raise his wand and point it at Lupin's chest.

"The last words Albus Dumbledore spoke to the pair of us!" Kingsley said.

"'Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him,'" said Lupin calmly.

Kingsley turned his wand on on me, but Lupin said, "It's him, I've checked!"

"All right, all right!" said Kingsley, stowing his wand back beneath his cloak,

"But somebody betrayed us! They knew, they knew it was tonight!"

"So it seems," replied Lupin,

"but apparently they did not realise that there would be seven Harry's ."

"Small comfort!" snarled Kingsley.

"Who else is back?"

"Only Harry, Hagrid, George, and me."

Yeah I know what you guys are thinking bad chapter but I wanted to involve a bit of both movie and book! I love both! So why not sure?😀 I want to thank all of you guys for actually reading my books! Like come on I thought I was a disgrace at this but I'm still thinking about deleting one of my books! I don't know anyway best of luck to those who have exams I don't thank god! 11 days to Christmas is anyone else counting down or is just me?

Dedications go to all you guys you are amazing!

Ginny_Weasley5 Scotty03 janetd21904 harryandginny2002 harrypotterfanone EvangelieWatson pelinawatson GinnyWeasley17 harrypotter_romance JusteJuste ghibbhkn always_hinny7 HinnyForever17 hinny_potter4 Ginny_Weasley_12 _GinnyWeasleyLover_ Mrs_Ginny_Potter

Ginny_weasley7