Diagon Alley

Harry's POV

I found myself standing in a pool of water much thanks to Dumbledore. I had just gotten back from my unusual visit with one of Dumbledore's old Hogwart's professor, Mr Slughorn. I must add, I was beyond confused but with the past recent years, I sort of just go along with everything that he does.   I trust Dumbledore. The bustling of the night brought me back to reality, I took a deep breath before dragging myself out of the pool of water. I shivered at the cold of the night and flicked my wand to dry me. I pinched the bridge of my noses before I hurriedly moved towards the familiar home of Otter St Catchapole. The Burrow. Home of the Weasleys. And a certain Weasley has gotten my attention. Ginny. My heart took a pleasant dip and a smile suddenly appeared at the thought of her name.

What have I done?  Is this a crush?

Don't be silly Potter! She's Ron's sister. Ron's only sister! Stop day-dreaming Potter!

Have you ever just lost track of time and space? The next thing I remember is my arms around Ginny.  She is burying her head into me and I sighed. Wow.I could literally feel my heart explode and I beg internally that she can't feel it. A flash of heat rushes to my cheeks and I bury my head into her shoulder to hide the smile that's plastered on my face.  Ginny relaxes into me and I could hear she was saying something but I was too occupied with her touch. Holy—- "Harry!!!" I heard Hermione screech. My ears wince a bit but I choose to concentrate on Ginny.

I suppose hugs don't last forever like I wanted this to. But sooner, way too soon, I was pulled into numerous hugs by everyone.  And before I knew it, I blinked and I found myself sitting at the kitchen table.  I shyly looked over at Ginny. God, those chocolate brown eyes. Giving me signs.  I felt myself gulp. Okay breathe Potter. Don't forget to—she was now smiling at me.  I need a few seconds. But that smile is contagious!

"Alright there Harry?" She grinned at me.

I nodded slightly and looked down trying to avoid her gaze. Next thing I knew, I felt her presence right beside me.  Before I could start to panic, I stated to thank the stars as Ron came in.  I tore my eyes away from Ginny and glared at the bowl in  front of me. I couldn't look at her right now. Not now.

"Harry?" Poked Hermione me in my side. My eyes shot towards her in an accusing look. She was smirking. I felt my mouth become suddenly so dry. Merlin's Beard! Ginny, what are you doing to me?

I couldn't focus on anything. Me Weasley hurriedly walked to his seat, eager to start a conversation with everyone. Anyone who engaged in the conversation, besides me... I found myself trying to cope, breathe and eat. Repeat it come on!!!

"Hello Harry dear" I heard Mrs Weasley say.

"Hello" I managed to choke out. I smiled weakly as all eyes shot towards me. A couple of mumbling was heard but I didn't pay any heed. I kept shoving food into my mouth as fast as I could. This only further increased curiosity of Hermione who coughs. I didn't need to look at her to know what she meant. She's catching on!!!!

"Isn't it a great morning?" Mrs Weasley pleased with the weather outside.

"It is a great mum", Ginny said cheerfully.

"Thank you Mrs Weasley", I smiled at her and she returned it.

"Oh it's nothing dear, Okay we're going to Diagon Alley today to get your school equipment.'' Mrs Weasley announced after the delicious breakfast.  I slipped out as fast as I could and ran to Bill's room.