Snogging confessions

RE-edited 15/05/2016

Harry's POV

I heard Ginny's weeps of cry coming from beside the oak tree just near the lake. I slowly walked over cautiously but of course my foot came in contact with a twig which made noise. The snapping noise made Ginny jump wand in hand.

"Dean leave me alone, I'll hurt you" she threateningly said.

Sighing, "At least let me do it" I held my hand up in defeat.

Ginny smiled weakly at me and looked down. "Oh hey" Ginny wiped her eyes as best she could. My guilt started to bubble, if only I stopped Dean and Pavrati quicker. Ginny wouldn't be in bits.

"Ginny..." I started slowly. I have to tell her I knew about Dean cheating on her.

Ginny looked up with her big brown eyes staring into my green ones. My heart melted.

"I knew about Dean " she looked at me as if I had grown two heads.

"What do you mean you knew?" Her voice sounding horsed.

"I saw them snogging at the dark side of the castle when I needed to clear my head from...."

She raised her brows at me and I suddenly felt really uncomfortable.

"Finish it Harry I deserve to know" Ginny pleaded.

"When I needed to clear my head, from...."

"Harry?" I was cut off from Cho speaking. What the heck? We're you not at Hogsmeade??! Damn you need to stop this! We can't pretend.

"Cho I was just talking to Ginny" I started dangerously.

Cho glared at me and Ginny stood up.

"What is this about " Ginny demanded. Folding her arms angrily.

"I'll tell her if you don't" I spoke.

Cho openly glared at me but I chose to ignore it.

"Ginny" I began--- "Cho and I aren't dating" I finished.

Ginny's eyes widened and her mouth opened a bit.

"We were in a 'fake' relationship, I was helping her to make someone jealous. I know we snogged that's because the person saw us and he got angry." I explained. "Why?" Ginny asked. "Stupid I know but I only agreed to help her so she could stop moping around. "

"Whose the guy?" Ginny asked.

"No one of your concern" Cho replied dangerously.

I glared at Cho.

"I'm going to go" with that Cho brushed past me. She was obviously heading towards the castle.

"Why didn't you tell me about Dean?"

"Because Ginny!!" I ran my hand through my hair frustrated.

"Because I thought that if I made him end it, you and him would be happy. Because he made you happy"

"I don't need another protective brother" Ginny glared. But I interrupted her again.

"I know but I was just trying to keep it away from you... You were happy with Dean... So I tried to end it for you" I explained once again. I hung my head ashamed.

Ginny's eyes softened and she sat beside me.

"Why?" Was all she said.

"Because I have feelings for you Ginny... " Ginny smiled. Which made me gulp.