Dumbledore's Job

Re-edited 16/05/2016

Harry and Ginny are fully back together, the two have talked and told each other their side of what they know. Harry deep down was not gonna let this go, he was going to get Dean back one way or another.

Ginny consulted her brother's Fred and George on their so called 'new product', which was the love perfume.

"Harry?" Spoke the voice of Ginny.

Harry's P.O.V

I turned and saw her, my Ginny her hair bounced off her shoulders, she had a blazing look on her face. Her smile was the light of my day, her eyes, those beautiful chocolate brown eyes that locked onto my green boring ones.

"Hey beautiful" I greeted.

I watched as a little pink appeared on her cheeks, smirking I kissed her cheek as she ran into my open arms.

She clutched onto me as she dug her head into my side shoulder, I breathed in her flowery scent. Merlin I could never get enough of her...

"Hey handsome" she greeted back.

"How was class?" I asked making conversation, her arms hung loosely around my neck as I put my hands firm on her petit waist.

"Yeah they were grand, I sat beside Taylor today, we talked about Cho"

I knitted my brows together in confusion. Were they not friends? Ginny noticed my confusion as she then spoke again, "No Harry, I told Taylor about Cho's side of the story" Ginny said reassuring me. Nodding I took Ginny's small hand and interlocked mine with hers.

"I have to go in a few minutes or so" I said. Dumbledore has been requesting me for a job. I had a clear idea, it's to do with Voldemort.

"Is everything alright?" Ginny asked her voice asked softly yet concerned.

"Yeah, just Dumbledore and I have a meeting" I said looking away.

I can't tell Ginny much for fear of she was every kidnapped and she was cursed she could tell! The less she knew the less danger she would be in!

"Harry you can tell me" Ginny said lifting my chin, she slowly pecked me lightly on the lips. Her lips tasted like strawberries, smiling into the kiss I deepened it. Ginny instantly wrapped her arms around me, pulling me ever so closer. I licked her bottom lip begging for her to part her mouth, allowing me access to her mouth. She granted and my tongue went to exploration.

I heard Ginny moan into my mouth. Minutes past and I slowly pulled away as we both were panting.

"Ginny the less you know, the less danger your in" was all I said as I turned my back I was heading towards Dumbledore's office.

"What, don't you trust me?" Ginny asked.

"Yes of course I do" I said without a moment of hesitation.

With that I grabbed Ginny's face and pulled her into another kiss, this wasn't just a peck or a quick snog. I kissed her with all my might. She was my everything but I just a coward to admit it to her for fear she didn't feel the same way. And twice the coward when it came to Ginny.

Some Gryffindor you are Potter! I scolded myself.

Ginny smiled and slowly cupped my cheek.

"I trust you" was all she said as she backed away.

"I'll see you later Gin" I blew her a kiss as Ginny returned the gesture.

Happy I made my way to Dumbledore's office.

Knocking once I entered.

"Harry you are surely wondering why you are here"

Looking up at my headmaster i spoke, "actually sir after all these year I just go with it" I smiled.

Dumbledore returned the gesture as he waved he flicked the candles that were lit, flicked off.

Dumbledore explained my task, knowing that the spark of the war was coming I knew I had to prepare myself. Voldemort was out there and I knew he was planing each and every move with great carefulness.

Dumbledore showed me a memory of one of his owe, it showed the first time he met Voldemort but back then Tom Riddle.

He also showed a memory of one of Mr Slughorn's party where Mr Slughorn himself favoured Tom as a student.

In the memory it showed them talking about the word 'horcrux'. This was where you split the soul by murdering people, this made you mortal till someone destroyed each and everyone of these objects. The scene ended leaving me in curious.

"You didn't want Mr Slughorn just to teach sir did you?"

Dumbledore shook his head,
"Harry he holds a memory that locks the secret to kill Voldemort, I again ask so much of you. Get to know Slughorn we need that memory"

"Sir what happened if we found one of these horcruxs? How do we know it's even one" just as I said that my hand brushed off of a ring. A image in my brain hit me and I saw Voldemort. It twisted until I let go, looking at the headmaster he knew what I was thinking. Me! I could tell if it was Voldemorts horcrux, hi soul.

"Harry I will see you soon" Dumbledore waved me off after talking for God knows how long.

Making my way back to the common room I saw Dean Thomas. He smirked at me and walked the other direction.

Not bothering to talk to him I went straight to the common room where I found a certain red haired girl sprawled across the couch sleeping. I smiled as I heard her snore softly, her lips parted and her face was calm. I watched as she inhaled and exhaled, feeling like a creep watching her I slowly draped her arms around me. Picking her up I carried her up stairs, not being able to go to my bed as Ron would have my head for it. I charmed the stairs allowing me access to the girls dormitories.

I laid Ginny softly on her bed, kissing her forehead and whispering good night. I slowly walked out of the room. Lisa and Taylor were fast asleep as I slipped out of the girls dormitories I went to the boys. I went to the rest room and did my business. Falling asleep, I never realised how tired I was, I closed my eyes and let the darkness over come me.

Hey guys so new chapter! I have good news!! I have another book, I'm publishing soon, I am also doing covers so after Christmas if anyone wants me to make them a cover for there super book i would be honoured!! I want to thank you all for reading my book(s) and voting! I have met amazing people on this! I thought I was the only hinny ship but I wasn't !!! I was like over the moon!!

Thanks guys and gals I'll be updating again tomorrow hopefully! Oh and the new book is all about Harry and Ginny! If you so like to be a character in it I'll make you a main one, all you have to do if tell me what kind of person you want to be! Your hair colour, looks! Personality! Relationship! Or and what kind of sport like position in Quidditch!!

Thanks you all!!

Christmas is in like 3 weeks time I'm so freaken excited!!!

This book mainly goes my friend JusteJuste ❤️
I'll be mentioning and shout outs to anyone who wants one! Chapters will be dedicated to those who want one too!!