Christmas dinners and mistletoes

{re-edited 17/06/16}

Harry's POV

"Bye and Merry Christmas " said Hagrid as we boarded the red train home for the holidays.

Lisa, Taylor and Ginny were talking amongst themselves.

Janet entered with Hermione and Ron.

"Merry Christmas " Janet hugged Ginny.

They train ride was quiet for an hour. Me, Ginny, Taylor, Mattie, Lisa, Janet, Ron and Hermione sat talking. A door opened and Luna peeked her head in. Neville soon followed.

We talked, laughed and played exploding snap.

"Ginny?" I asked.

Ginny looked at me and I spoke,

"Look up" my gaze turned to the mistletoe that hung above my head and Ginny's.

Ginny grinned and I slowly leaned in, Ginny did too. When our lips met, my mind whirled . Every time we kiss it feels like it's the first. I slowly part my lips as Ginny's tongue skids in. While I explore we hear the noise of Ronald Weasley clearing his throat. Ginny doesn't pull away and neither do I.

"Harry get your tongue out of my sister's throat" Ron spoke getting angry.

Ginny groaned and pulled away, glaring daggers at Ron.

"Ronald be quiet and snog Hermione would you?" With that Ginny grabbed my hand tugging me out of the compartment.

Ginny and I walked till we found an empty compartment tugging on my hand she pushed me inside. Licking my lips I watched as Ginny locked the door with her wand. Turning to face me she had a seductive look, I eyed her slowly. Me being me walked towards her and pushed her up against the wall that lay beside the seats. I kissed her with everything I had and Ginny moaned. Ginny immediately parted her lips as my tongue slid in and went to exploration. Ginny's hands were in my hair tugging ever so slightly to be what so with closer.

When the air came less and less i pulled away along with Ginny. "Wow" was all Ginny panted.

We both stood breathing heavily. When I got my breath back I looked at Ginny with pure love. I think I do love her? We've been dating for actually I don't recall but I've enjoyed all of it. Ginny Weasley is my girlfriend! Yeah mine! That ran through my mind everyday.

"I think we should head back before Ron doesn't think the worst" Ginny spoke.

Nodding as she was right I held out my hand for her to take. She didn't hesitate she interlocked our fingers together. I thought about what Ginny said,

"Let's head back before Ron thinks the worst"

That would like us being together together. My cheeks flushed. Me and Ginny? Would we last that long? Does she love me? What is love? I thought of these all the way back to the compartment where Ron and Hermione were. Lisa, Taylor and Janet seemed to have gone somewhere.

The moment we entered Ron and Hermione were snogging.

"Filthy hypocrite" Ginny spat.

Ron glared at Ginny.

"Hey Harry, hey Ginny" Hermione greeted.