The strange symbol

Hey guys! So this chapter is actually what if Ginny went with Harry to Godric's hollow instead of Hermione! So if you don't like the sound of it I sugguest you don't read it. I apologise if you don't like the plot to this, if there's any problems please tell I'll fix them if I can!

It had been a four days without Ron, I watched a teary eye Hermione walk around the cold forest. She didn't talk as much, she would stare at Ron's bunk every night. Ginny had told me that she doesn't sleep much due to weeping about Ron. Why did I say that? He didn't have to go! I missed my best friend. His whining to food, his little fights with Ginny or Hermione. He would turn to me for help but I wouldn't be listening. I remember when I first met Ron, we'll it was at Kings Cross Station. But when I really met him was on the train to Hogwarts,

FLASHBACK

I looked out the window, feeling nervous yet excited. I wondered what all this Hogwarts business was about. I was very grateful to those group of red heads. There was a knock and I lurked over, the same boy I met on the train station peered his head in. "Can I join you? Every where else is full" he asked.

"Of course" I smiled back, the red hair boy smiled and he made his way to sit down. He sat across from me and spoke, "I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley" he said proudly.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter" I said politely back,his eyes widened and he looked surprised. "Do- d-o you I mean have the- " he stuttered at me. Have the what? "Have the what?" I asked.

"Scar" he whispered in a hushed tone as if scared to say it out loud. I nodded and I showed him by bringing back my fringe a tiny bit. Ron smiled and spoke cheerfully, "wicked" he smiled.

The next moment was where we met Hermione Jean Granger. First was of course I bought all the trolley of sweets surprising Ron even further.

/End of flashback/

I remember that day as if it was yesterday. It was actually the first time I laid my eyes on Ginny Weasley. Just the thought of her made my heart warm.

There was a hand on my shoulder, looking up into warm brown eyes, "alright there Harry?" Ginny's soft caring voice asked me. "Yeah.." I replied back. Ginny sat next to me taking my hands and interlocking them with hers. We fitted perfectly and it was a sign.

"I miss him" I whispered. Ginny knew who I was talking about and she nodded too, "I'm going hex his arse when I see him though" she clenched her teeth. I pursed my lips in a thin line. With good reason I never replied, Ginny seemed annoyed. I am annoyed with Ron but I miss him. Hermione is the worst out the two is us really, she spoke one word answers, always took watch and used many excuses to hear the radio. I feared Ron would be called out in the lists of missing people, or even the list for those who died. What really struck me was the words that Ron said,

"No you don't know how it feels, your parents are dead. You have no family" It hurt me so much. I did know what it felt like, my eyes landed on Ginny and she caught a glimpse of her eyes flashing towards mine. She gave me a smile that lit my world up, but it didn't last as Ron's spoken words hit me. I would of rather taken a hundred of Crucio curses than hear those words. Hermione pointed out the locket. He wore it all day and it must of had an effect on him.

"Harry? Ginny?" Hermione called out. Turning to see the bushy head girl walk towards me with a book in hand. Getting up, I held out for Ginny to take it. She did and pecked my cheek, "look at this" she pointed to a symbol. It had a triangle with a line through it and a circle in the middle. "What is it?" Ginny asked. "That's it I don't know" the picture of the strange symbol was on the neck of Luna's father. "It's not in the symbol's book, it was inked in" she pointed out. We all looked at each other with no words. I didn't know what it was not did Hermione or even Ginny for that matter. "Hermione..." I started to say.