The aftermath

I'm back and ready to write 😊 if there problems that's okay I'll stop other than that I'm stuck here 😋

So I decided to add a few extra chapters for this book. I sort of just left it in an awkward way. So this is the aftermath of the war and it shall end it WAY better than what I did.

Enjoy 😊

It was over. No more Voldemort. No more fighting. Nothing. I could breathe. No one moved. Not one person. I stared down at the body of Tom Riddle. Voldemort. Finally. After all these years. Finally the worlds most greatest threat for the future was destroyed. No more horcruxs. Future generations can live in this world not in the dark, but in the light. They won't be living in fear or anything. They will live the life they want.

I turned to face the crowd that gathered, there wide but tired eyes were shocked. Mouths gaped open, all eyes set on the body and no one moved a muscle. Ron and Hermione's face broke into a smile. My eyes landed on the Weasley family and how heart broken George looks. They jumped from Mr and Mrs Weasley, Bill, Percy, but no Ginny. No Fred. Fred he was dead because of me. Where is she? Ginny! How is she ever going to forgive me? I let out the breath of relief as I stood, the crowd erupted with cheers and claps. I didn't really want the 'thank you's ' as I didn't deserve them. Especially not from the Weasley family. I didn't deserve it from anyone. There brother or there sister, or there mum or dad either lost there life in this battle. Someone lost someone during this horrible battle. I lurked down one more time at Tom's body. How could one man think he could rule the world. He was dark, sinister and damn right mad. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking and hoping it was Ginny but behind it was Hermione. Her soft eyes teared up as she pulled me into a hug. I could feel her shaking slightly and the sobs she let out. I rubbed her back to try and make her stop crying. When she did after a few moments past she faced me, "You did it Harry!" She cried out. Ron came and threw his arms around all of us. "No, we did it" I whispered. We pulled away to a crowd that gathered around me. I gave Hermione a nod and she knew exactly what I needed. Space. "Alright everyone clear off" the crowd gave Hermione a confused look. Ron took that opportunity and gave me my cloak. I disappeared under the cloak and headed straight towards the common room in hopes of sleeping. As I made my way in I heard whispers and tried to ignore them but what they said did catch my attention. And even those voices sounded familiar.

"Go away Thomas!" An angry voice spoke. I recognised it to be Ginny and I immediately was beside her in a heart beat but I stood a foot away just incase. I felt her eyes pry around as if she sensed me. "Ginny please! Potter doesn't even love you!" Dean spoke as he tried to grab Ginny but she shoved him. "No Dean, I don't love you! What will it take it to get it through your thick skull? A hex by any chance?" Ginny gave him a glare as she pulled her wand out pointing it towards him. I chuckled lightly but stopped when I saw Ginny's eyes look around. "Who you looking for?" Dean asked. "None of your business" Ginny snapped. "Please Gin! I know I cheated on you, but can I have a second chance just to show you I care and love you!" He slowly reached again for hand making me twitch for my wand. I watched Dean and I could see he loved Ginny. Just like me. What makes me deserve Ginny? What makes me think she loves me? I slowly backed away. "I don't care Thomas! You cheated on me! Your so lucky my brothers don't know what you did so don't! "With that yelled Ginny was about to turn on her heels when Dean's comment made her do something she really didn't think she would have had the Gryffindor courage to do. Slap him. Hard. The comment was quite bad, "you only love Potter for his fame! " I winced at the comment and wondered if it was true. Shut up Potter! The next words never escaped Dean's mouth but a Yelp of pain did. "How dare you!" With that she stomped angrily away leaving Dean clutching his cheek. That would leave a mark. I decided to back away too thinking was he right? What makes me deserve Ginny? Her brother is dead because of me! It's my fault. If only I could of faces Voldemort sooner rather than later.