Introduction

•Welcome!
•Author-Ginny_weasley7
•COMPLETED

**********************************************************************************************************************************

(Re-Edited 08/08/18)

Thank you & enjoy reading x

It was summer just before school started, the hot sun was just reaching for the hills and bushes near Ottery St. Catapole. A young girl, was sitting by a rock near the lake currently reading her letter she had recently received from her boyfriend. This girl has long blazing  red hair and a smile planted on her freckled face.  This was none other than Ginevra Weasley or better known as Ginny. She hated the name Ginevra so most people call her Ginny or Gin.   One thing about Ginny, which everybody knew is that she has six older brothers and unfortunately for her, she was the only girl. Yes born into a rather not so fortunate family that hasn't, let's just say the "income" to provide, however the Weasley household do manage nevertheless. Ginny being the only girl of her generation, her brother's names are as follow, Bill who works at Gringotts the wizard bank, Charlie who works in Romania as a dragon keeper, Percy or Percy perfect works in the Ministry . This was Ginny's least favourite brother, mind you she does love him, but she calls him a git for upsetting her mother. That leaves the twins Fred and George their specialty were pranks as well as rule breaking, they mostly pranked family members all the time, they themselves owned a joke shop in Diagon alley, and last but not least Ron who was just a year ahead of Ginny. Ron acted the most protective of Ginny but never really was as bad as Bill and let's not mention Charlie. We won't even go there with the twins. Okay I lied none of her brothers didn't act "nicely" when anyone messed with Ginny. But Ginny wasn't some damsel in distress, she acted bold, rather fearless, and extremely witty.

"Ginny?" spoke a bushy haired girl. She sat down right beside Ginny. 

Ginny's attention was tore away from the piece of parchment. Her brown eyes settled on a bushy haired girl who had a grin upon her face.
Hermione. One of the brightest witches of her age. They have grown extremely close over the summer.

"Hey Mione" greeted the red head smiling up at her best friend. 

Hermione quirked her brows at Ginny when she saw the piece of parchment. 

"Letter from Dean" Ginny explained. 

Hermione nodded her head and spoke, "Harry should be here soon". Hermione smirked.

Ginny looked up at her best friend and glared playfully at her friend before speaking,

"I gave up on him ages ago Mione" Ginny said while rolling her eyes.  Right?

If the truth be told Ginny had kind of gotten over Harry. When you say kind of, you know it's a lie... Even she can't ignore the little voice inside her head screaming 'you love Potter' .  Between you and me, she spent most of her spaced out moments trying to convince herself that. She knows that there is simply no possibility of that happening, he would never like her like that. Much less if there was a slight chance of him asking her out, be it though if Harry did ever ask her the question, she would jump his bones.  Ginny shook the thoughts off as Hermione smirk grew.

**Ginny's POV**

"Harry?" I say under my breath, here I stood a book hugged to my chest staring wide eyed at a trunk that had the initials of the one and only 'HP' .  This only could mean one person. One special person, that is, Harry Potter. Okay I have to admit that I had a crush on Harry since I was ten. I first met him on platform nine and three quarters. He was trying to get onto the platform, there he met my mum, my brothers and I. My first words to him was a faint 'good luck' , he smiled at me and ran through the barrier of the walls. I'll never forget his first appearance, his clothes were massive on him also he wore hand-me-downs that didn't stop his cuteness though. Oh his bright green eyes, his jet black messy hair, his white teeth and his crooked glasses, I was falling for him. Ever since I found out about him I had a huge crush on him, I day-dreamed about him and hoped he would see me more than Ron's little sister who did shutter everytime he talked to me, or let's not mention me knocking over a porridge bowl everytime he entered the room and lastly the one thing I, Ginny Weasley can't control is my blush.  Yes I blush like crazy when Harry would even so much as look at my direction I would put my red hair to shame.

As I looked around there was no sign of Harry. I whipped around to the stairs calling,

"MUM?" I called.

Moments later I heard my mum come,

"Ginny? What is it?" She asked so concerned her eyes frantically lurking around for danger. 

"I was only wondering when Harry got here" I spoke trying not to sound too eager.

"Harry?" Asked my mum confused.

"Harry who?" She asked. 

I rolled my eyes at her response how many bloody Harry's do we know woman? 

"Harry Potter of course" I said in a duh tone.

''Harry? You'd think I don't know when Harry Potter is in my household wouldn't I?" She said while walking down a couple of creeking steps.

"We'll his trunk is in the kitchen and his owl.'' I retorted back.

"No dear, I seriously doubt that" she doubted.

"Harry? Did someone say Harry?" Spoke Ron calling for a few more steps up from my mum. 

"Me nosy? Is he up there with you?" I asked smirking at my brother.

"No? You'd think if I know if my best friend is here would'nt I?" Ron snapped.

"Harry? Did someone say Harry?" Asks Hermione coming out from the bathroom. 

"Yeah apparently he's wondering about the house'' I spoke. 

"Really?" They all said in a chorused, expect one of those "really's" didn't come from one of them, whipping around there stood a tall figure, with messy black hair and bright green eyes.  Without even thinking I ran into his open arms. Ohhh HOME I've found you!!! I buried my head on his strong shoulders and I felt him squeeze me a bit. I sighed- this is Home Gin.. but soon all too soon I felt my eyes bulge. My brain kicking up— I'm hugging HARRY POTTER!!! My body stiffened and suddenly I realised what I am doing. Awkward would be an understatment as we pulled away. We stared at each other, this was the first time ever I have hugged him. We broke eye contact as the screeching of my mum hugging Harry broke eye contact, as I looked towards Hermione to cover my blush that naughtily crept on my cheeks. I saw Ron leaning down to wipe away toothpaste away from her lip.  I smiled at them as they don't see how right they are for each other. Harry too smirked, that was my cue for leaving so I climbed my creeking stairs and landed myself on the third floor where my room was. I threw myself onto the bed and put the letter on my stand, Dean had asked me to sit with him on the train, which I haven't decided. I guess I'll reply tomorrow. We had been dating since the end of term and we have been getting on good ever since.  My mind wondered to Harry, his muscles felt flexed so perfectly as I felt them when I hugged him. He may not be body builder but Quidditch has been good. I let my mind wonder even more as I fell into a sleep mode. School only in a couple of days. Ugh. I'm in O.W.Ls this year. Oh Merlins beard. Great school work!