Dean's revenge

Re-edited 15/05/2016

Word had spread about Harry and Ginny throughout the entire of Hogwarts, Lisa and Taylor were jumping like crazy people as if they won a thousand of galleons.
Colette was Taylor's sister she was in the same year as Harry, Ron and Hermione she was in awe of the couple.
Janet, one of there cousin's and one of Ginny's closest friends was the craziest of them all, she wouldn't stop calling Ginny "Hinny". Janet has long brown wavy hair and crystal blue eyes that shone bright, she was very pretty. She is mid average like most girls, with a petit waist, she comes from a wealthy family. Janet is a half blood and has three older brothers, Luke, Blake and Jason, unfortunately for her she's like Ginny. The only girl besides her mum of course. Janet, Lisa, Taylor and Ginny were hanging around lazily, it was the weekend and they were bored.

Meanwhile with Dean Thomas, Dean hadn't stopped planning to get Ginny back. He knew he shouldn't of wasted his time on Pavarti.

Dean's P.O.V

I shouldn't of cheated on Ginny, I guess I never realised what I had until it was gone. Now she's with Potter, so what if he's the boy who lived. Some girls just thrash at him because he's known for money and fame.

I was walking around thinking, I heard giggles followed by laughter. I came to a holt as I saw Cho Chang laughing with her friends.

Wasn't she with Harry? Then it hit me. Cho will want Harry back and you can get Ginny. Maybe she's not enough though.........

Harry's P.O.V

Here I stand watching the clouds with my head on the grass, no one bothering me. Ginny was with her friends and Ron snuck off with Hermione. Honestly they should be a couple!

"Harry?" A faint voice in the distance called me.

Popping my head up I saw a figure coming towards me. Thinking It was Ginny I smiled towards the figure, but with every step the figure walked my smiled weakened.

It was Romilda Vane! Great!

"Hey Harry" she greeted as she neared me.

"Hi" I greeted back not trying to be rude.

"Where's Ginny?" She asked looking for her.

What do you want?!!

"She's with her friends now what can I do for you?"

Romilda flashed me a smile and stepped towards me. I took one back.

"Oh look I got to go dinner at the great hall seems to commencing" I was not lying people were heading towards the hall.

Romilda scowled.

"Harry come on" shouted a voice that sounded like Ginny.

Yes my Ginny!

Smiling at Romilda I went towards Ginny's hand which was held out for me to take. Ginny knitted her brows together. She gave me that look and I just shrugged it off.

Romilda P.O.V

I scowled at the back of Ginny's head as she headed towards the great hall with Harry. He should be holding my hand.

I saw Cho and her group passing me. Walking I headed towards the great hall. I Will Get Harry! If it's the last thing i do.

Ginny's P.O.V

I grabbed Harry's hand and we headed towards the great hall. Romilda was talking with him, I wonder what that was about? I raised my brows at Harry but he shrugged it off. Deciding to ask him later I sat down at the Gryffindor table along side Harry, Colette greeted us and so did Janet. Taylor soon joined and so did Lisa.