Harry's plan

{Re-Edited 16/05/2016}

Harry, Ron and Neville met just after Charms that cold morning, Christmas was definitely coming.

"Hey Harry mate" Neville greeted. Ron patted Harry on the back. They were planning on spying on Dean. Harry knew he was up to something. He smirked at Harry and walked off in which made Harry curious. Harry himself had other work too, spying on Draco Malfoy. But firstly he needed to see what Dean was up to, Harry had overheard Dean talking to Romilda the other day. He was under his invisibly cloak as he held the Marauder's map in one hand and his wand in the other. He saw the dot of Draco Malfoy in the Slytherin common room along side with Crab and Goyle. Harry hand a feeling Draco has been up to something as well, he has been disappearing and reappearing throughout the days.

Harry then looked at the Gryffindor common and smiled. His Ginny was hanging out with Taylor and Lisa. Janet seemed to hanging out with Hermione in the girls dormitories.

"I'll see you guys later" Harry waved them off, "are you sure Harry?" Ron asked. "Yeah I'll see you later"

*************************

Harry put his map away when he hearing talking.

"Dean your plan isn't going to work, Ginny isn't stupid" Romilda spoke annoyed at his stupidity. Harry slowly put the cloak on and rounded the corner. He kept his distance.

"Look Vane I ain't giving up! Ginny does not belong with potter! I have a plan so if you would excuse me I must put it into action" Dean brushed past Romilda angrily.

"I'll tell Ginny" Romilda threatened.

"As if she will believe you Vane! Have you forgotten that you started all this rubbish. I wanted out! Michael blackmailed me! Lavender just wants Ron and Draco has nothing to do with it! " Dean stomped his way back towards Romilda. He put his hand on either side of wall blocking her way out.

"Fine! But I have nothing to do with Potter anymore I'll leave everything alone so bugger off" with that Romilda took out her wand and pointed it at Dean's throat.

Dean gulped.

"Now Thomas listen and listen good!"

Once Dean nodded Romilda continued.

"I don't give a death eater if you plan on stunning Ginny and give her the most powerful love potion ever , it won't work! Then if your plan goes wrong don't bring me! Pavarti! Lavender or Michael into this! This is your doing!" Romilda spat with pure venom.

Dean nodded nevertheless and left.

"You can come out now Harry" says Romilda.

"Thanks for that Romilda, I owe you one" Harry winked. His plan had worked, he had got Romilda to talk to Dean. Romilda apologized to Harry about her part, Harry accepted only if Romilda helped him. She agreed and both of them planned to see what Dean was up too.

Now that Harry knew, all he had to do is prevent Dean. Romilda did the hard part which was talking to him, Harry just had to think of a way to stop Dean.

"Yeah you do Potter" she smirked.

"Now I have to go" Harry said.

Making his way towards the common room he was instantly greeted by Ginny.

"Hello beautiful " he greeted.

"Hello handsome " he kissed his cheek.

"Oh ok when hinny is finished we can play a game" says Janet rolling her eyes.