The tear

Harry peered in by Snape's office. His heart was aching. He had just seen the Weasley's. Ginny. How he wanted nothing more then just to kiss her again. But he knew he couldn't. He had gotten a  couple tears off of Snape.

Harry's POV

I knew he wanted to show me something. I walked over to pensive and poured in the tear. Not wasting another minute I watched as the scene before my eyes.

The first thing I saw was a young Snape meeting who I recognized was my mum. The scene changed to them becoming friends. It switched to my mum getting Gryffindor. I watched it through it, Snape really loved my mum. He spent every day watching me, making sure I was safe, for what? When I kept watching it all my questions were answered. "Harry was the seventh horcrux the one Voldemort never intended to make" I hurled myself out and looked around as if I couldn't believe what I heard. A piece of him, lives in me? The last thought hit me quite hard. I have one hour till I confront my faith, I have to die. The longer I stay the longer he lives. I slowly felt my knees going under on me. I fell onto the step. While the thoughts haunted me. 

**********************

"Where were you?" The voice of Ron asked once I turned the corner. I stood on the marble stairs watching my two best friends thinking how I am supposed to tell them. "Harry?" Hermione looked at me, she kind of understood my silence. "I have to go" my voice slightly shook. I was going to face Voldemort. Even if I do die, I must make this place safe for future generations. "Go? Don't. You. Dare." Hermione hissed her lip trembling. "I think you've known for a while" I started to say. Both of them looked at me slightly. "I think we were just being in denial about it" I said taking a few steps down. Hermione started to cry, "I'll come with you" she pleaded with me. I shook my head no and with that said she threw herself into my arms crying. I looked at Ron, "Kill the snake, kill the snake and it's just him" I repeated. Hermione held me for a little longer and Ron nodded. He wrapped his arms around Hermione and I while we cherished our last moment.

##################

The cold breeze swooped the empty hallways, it was quiet. A figure emerged through what was left of the old castle. His green eyes bounced off each damaged and shattered area. His eyes tired, stomach was uneasy and his mind unsure. His only thought was. Death. He knew deep down that if he didn't turn in soon, they all will be dead before dawn.

Harry Potter all his life knew that he did not want people to sacrifice themselves for him, but faith was on the wrong side. The prophecy was true, "neither one can live, while the other survives" he was the one to die. This wasn't a choice, nowhere near it. Harry was to walk into the forest, no fighting, nothing. He was to confront his faith. Every moment he lived has lead to it.

Harry stood for a moment and gloomy stared at a castle he always considered his second home. But now, it was in ruins. A wave of guilt washed him, the deaths he saw in the Great Hall were in fact his fault.

Harry held both his wand and invisibility cloak. It was time to go, Harry swung the Cloak back over himself and walked on.

Ginny's POV

I was one of many helping out, students fell here there and everywhere, but suddenly I heard something. A voice? When I heard the voice whisper,

"Follow me'' into my ear. I knew at once who it was how could I not know the voice of the boy I had loved for years that just wasn't possible.

"I have to go. We will get you to your mum don't worry." I spoke gently to the girl I was tending to. I knew Harry was under his invisibility cloak because there was not a group of people huddled around here and there was no added drama.